Hey, did you guys know Zion Williamson is playing for the Duke this year? | Syracusefan.com

Hey, did you guys know Zion Williamson is playing for the Duke this year?

ddf6463a6af0c67a10ab7b8ae8ae8b7ecaba7a141c4b3b2d4f4e3c8261075b8a.jpg

Hahaha!

DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BROTHERHOOD?

Awful. :vomit::vomit:Such a shill for Duke. Can’t get any decent coverage on teams not Duke or UK. They’re doing a multipart special glorifying K and Duke. Espn is basically the official Duke site now.

Hahaha!

DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BROTHERHOOD?

Awful. :vomit::vomit:Such a shill for Duke. Can’t get any decent coverage on teams not Duke or UK. They’re doing a multipart special glorifying K and Duke. Espn is basically the official Duke site now.

Love the name of that series too: Earn Everything.

For example, when Duke paid off Zion, et al., they had to *earn* that money first. Very important, and very ethical first step. Earning is so important.

I appreciate you posting this, as I have come on here many times hoping to see something. ESPN is pumping that kid like they are his personal PR firm. Every other day they have practice video of his dunks on instagram and have a Duke show on ESPN+ this Fall. You'd think they were the best team ever assembled, and he was MJ after a full 6 championship career. Can't wait to beat their @#$! in the dome!

I appreciate you posting this, as I have come on here many times hoping to see something. ESPN is pumping that kid like they are his personal PR firm. Every other day they have practice video of his dunks on instagram and have a Duke show on ESPN+ this Fall. You'd think they were the best team ever assembled, and he was MJ after a full 6 championship career. Can't wait to beat their @#$! in the dome!
I'm looking more forward to doing it in Cameron.

it's always been bad w Cal/UK - but this Zion/dook stuff this year is a whole different level

nauseating
it's always been bad w Cal/UK - but this Zion/dook stuff this year is a whole different level

nauseating
Oh I beg to differ. Yes Pay-Pal's been featured. But K also has a sore leg from ESPN. They film Duh-k practices as though he invented the game, recently featuring Zion dunks. The hump-fest is only going to get worse. Grab your b-bag.

Last edited:
Get ready for it because this will be the year of Zion coverage.

Let’s hope it creates some discourse between Reddish and the other burger boys on the team.

Why all the fuss over Duke's 3rd best recruit this year? Most services had Barrett and Reddish rated higher. I'm kind of looking forward to watching each of them play against the 2/3.

Highest payed player in college basketball, that's who. If he's worth what he was payed, he will be an amazing college player.

I'm glad to hear of this kid. He sounds like he may set the world of college basketball on fire!

Why all the fuss over Duke's 3rd best recruit this year? Most services had Barrett and Reddish rated higher. I'm kind of looking forward to watching each of them play against the 2/3.

Chicks dig the dunk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom