hey mods what's this? | Syracusefan.com

hey mods what's this?

pearl31

in cahoots
1636655105452.png

appeared at the top of a reply I just posted and the reply is "invisible" , not showing up in actual thread

???

I think it means there is something in the post that is unacceptable to the filter.
hmm maybe, I think it must be somethign about that particular thread - it's dasher's "old man" thread - basically not letting me reply...

Thread has potential.

I suggest a knife fight to sort out any issues. Or a three point shootout.

I’m obviously in favor of the knife fight.

Guns or knives, Butch? Guns or knives?

hmm maybe, I think it must be somethign about that particular thread - it's dasher's "old man" thread - basically not letting me reply...

You done stepped in it now, Pearl!

You made a reply that shows. You made 3 other replies and it says you deleted them.

You made a reply that shows. You made 3 other replies and it says you deleted them.
Right, the post in question then did appear in the thread after maybe a half hour or so... but the original question remains about why that odd peach-colored bar with an odd orange shape in it appeared and why my post wasn't, uh, posting - had never experienced or seen that before

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom