Hilliard (good news) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hilliard (good news)

Awesome News! 6-6 , 258 DE...Welcome to Syracuse Myles!

I'll have whatever Dougie is selling, too

John Garcia Jr @JohnGarcia_Jr
Hilliards response to why he picked Syracuse over Big Ten heavyweights? "Coach Marrone."
That is just plain awesome. Racing to close out the class, finding new opportunities, selling selling selling, he has got to be on cloud nine right now.

This is great news!

Welcome to Syracuse University Myles Hilliard!

Walter Reyes, Delone Carter, the great Larry Csonka - another Ohio Orangeman!

B-b-but that's impossible! I thought Doug Marrone was incapable of recruiting?

Nice news and nice timing. This class is really solid, great to have something to look ahead to ...

Kid is only a 3 star? What, we will never get a 5 star. ;)

Great pick up but I hope it isn't an either or with JPO like Tom indicated it might be. I'd like JPO just a bit better although either is fine, both would be great.

Great pick up but I hope it isn't an either or with JPO like Tom indicated it might be. I'd like JPO just a bit better although either is fine, both would be great.

If we want to get back to the top we have to be greedy. >:^)

just watched the tube at syr.com-
kid has some nice fast hands for defense-could be a good rush end

Great job by DM! Between the save on Manley and now this i have to say im very impressed. Now if we can just real in Morgan this will be a great close. Glad to see and happy for him and the staff.

Welcome Myles! This is obviously a tremendous 11th hour pickup. Very similar to landing another Ohio kid at the last minute two years ago in Micah Robinson.

Great get by Doug.

Now add Wayne Morgan, get Tashon to stick and JPO as the icing and this would be a solid finish.

Welcome Myles! This is obviously a tremendous 11th hour pickup. Eerily similar to landing another Ohio kid at the last minute two years ago in Micah Robinson.

Great get by Doug.

Now add Wayne Morgan, get Tashon to stick and JPO as the icing and this would be a solid finish.
Boy i will tell you what im so glad my job doesnt depend on the whims of an 18 year old. I really wish the NCAA would institute an early signing period for Football. Give the kids and out if the head coach leaves but it has to be so tough for both the player and the school. Anyway Phat DM seems to be doing one hell of a job closing out this class. I would really like to see what he could do with some facility upgrades

Welcome Myles! This is obviously a tremendous 11th hour pickup. Eerily similar to landing another Ohio kid at the last minute two years ago in Micah Robinson.

Great get by Doug.

Throw a % at me for this finish Phat... 45%... ??

I don't think it's either or from us because there appears to be spots available and we will surely be happy to stockpile DL prospects. We had Hilliard here the same weekend Brantley was here on his official and we were still recruiting both Hillard and JPO hard even when we had Brantley in the fold (even though it was known he was visiting elsewhere).

Like many have mentioned Flood getting hired is definitely going to make it more difficult to get JPO now and it would definitely have sucked if JPO ended up sticking w/ Rutgers and Hilliard ended up choosing MSU and we were left out to dry. I too like JPO a little more but he prob projects more as interior DL in future and Hillard is prob more of tweener where he is more of a big power DE as he puts on more weight.