Hopkins Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Hopkins Game Thread...

No hustle on groundballs, or on any of the 50/50 possessions. Guys not running to endlines after shots for back ups. There were 5 white jerseys around that last groundball, how does Hopkins come away from it.

This has been a theme for a few years now.

Our ssdms are being destroyed. Worst game for them I can ever remember

And to top it off... the guy next to me won the Prime Steakhouse gift card

Jeremy is this a tournament team?

These losses suck but as long as we make the tournament patience is fine.

Too little too late to try switching things up, should have been switching up face off guys. I know it's not entirely his fault but probably should have taken Madonna out to start the fourth.

Was surprised not to see Seebold out at some point or maybe he did get a run and I missed it with the stuttering stream.

Hopkins next two games Delaware and UMBC, SU overscheduling this year looking like a disastrous decision

Jeremy is this a tournament team?

These losses suck but as long as we make the tournament patience is fine.

With thus schedule probably not, the decision to drop St. Johns and Siena looks worse every week. Really hope one of the media members finally calls Desko out on it.

Not sure how close Chris Gedney was to the team. I suspect some of the players knew him very well. If you were acquainted with Chris in the slightest you could not feel like playing a lacrosse game today. Wonderful guy. Huge loss for the University and the community and of course his friends and family.

Sorry Ryan but bounce back wins mean squat come tournament time.

I know it's not entirely his fault but probably should have taken Madonna out to start the fourth.

Was surprised not to see Seebold out at some point or maybe he did get a run and I missed it with the stuttering stream.

Agreed on Madonna. Not fair to subject him to continued shelling, and you want to give Porter some minutes if he's gonna be the guy next year.

Seebold was in for a possession or two, tho IDK that he ever touched the ball.

Finally, did we just burn Lauder's redshirt for one possession with a 10-goal deficit? If so, that's the dumbest thing I've seen in a year that's been full of dumb decisions.

Our ssdms and the guys trying to mark Williams were horrific. We need Bomberry back so Murphy can stay at ssdm, Helmer also seemee to struggle in his first came back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom