Hobart Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Hobart Gameday...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
433129038_18423970096051115_6197708496345974830_n.jpg

I remember when Ithaca would repeatedly thrash Hobart in football their AD said that they weren’t going to play IC anymore. The Bombers AD, a young and spry Pete Moore said, that’s fine, then we won’t be playing you in lacrosse anymore. Ahh, D3 sports in the 80s.

I remember when Ithaca would repeatedly thrash Hobart in football their AD said that they weren’t going to play IC anymore. The Bombers AD, a young and spry Pete Moore said, that’s fine, then we won’t be playing you in lacrosse anymore. Ahh, D3 sports in the 80s.
I can’t remember what year it was (93 I think) but I saw the IC- Hobart lax game at schoellekopf. It was a close game for awhile but Hobart eventually pulled away. The most memorable part was when a bunch of drunk IC and Hobart students got into a brawl in the stands. I was at the opposite end of the bleachers but it was a good enough skirmish that the players on both sides were looking up into the stands as it happened.

Snow stopped here. Looks like the same for Geneva if the radar is accurate. It is not above and beyond crazy to play at 30 degrees if there is no severe wind and precipitation. If they shovel the field weather will be not a huge factor. You get moving at 30 degrees with some underarmor on and its downright balmy!

cleats today. cold and snowy turf. march came in like a flamingo and is going out like a penguin.

Cornell and Yale are playing in Ithaca right now. Shouldn’t be any excuses about getting the Cuse game going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom