How about McNabb? | Syracusefan.com

How about McNabb?

syr02esq

Starter
I say this half joking but how about it? He has Syracuse at heart, has NFL experience, is young and can relate to high schoolers. Obviously, he has ZERO experience but he does have the Name factor going for him.

I prefer he give SU recognition from his position at NFL network, now if he wanted to write a check I am good with that ;)

As lead donor for the Ernie Davis memorial Practice Facility, Yes.

As a QB coach down the road, Maybe.

As HC right now? Hell no.

as head coach?

Yeesh. Almost as bad as people wanting DC as an assistant coach.

has he even ever been back to visit? i mean look at what carmelo has done, i've never hear any of that associated with mcnabb.

He gave 250k towards practice locker rooms before melo center was built. Is on BOT...but is not here as much as i woud like...especially now that his playing days are over

If he wants to donate $8 million for the Donovan J. McNabb football training center. Yes, absolutely!

has he even ever been back to visit? i mean look at what carmelo has done, i've never hear any of that associated with mcnabb.
You're aware he's a BOT member, right?

Hi! Welcome to the Syracuse football board! What team do you root for?

As lead donor for the Ernie Davis memorial Practice Facility, Yes.

As a QB coach down the road, Maybe.

As HC right now? Hell no.

If McNabb was the lead donor for a practice facility it'd only be right for his name to be on the building. Plus the Donovan McNabb Center would resonate with recruits.

Let me head this one off at the pass.

Chokey McPuke has no coaching pedigree, never won a meaningful game in his life, and has brought nothing but disgrace to the Syracuse brand since the day he donned his first Eagles jersey.

Now - let's move the discussion onto something more productive... like how to lure Coughlin back to the hill. With perhaps 2 notable exceptions, he clearly doesn't have clue as to what he's doing on an NFL sideline.

Chokey McPuke has no coaching pedigree, never won a meaningful game in his life, and has brought nothing but disgrace to the Syracuse brand since the day he donned his first Eagles jersey.

Seriously?

You must've been one of the, ummmmmmm, "gentlemen" who booed him on draft day. What a bunch of winners that group was...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom