how many wins left this year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

how many wins left this year

5. They win the next 3, then Wake and Clemson. This team is road warriors, they could make it 6 wins if Frank pulls his head out of his nether region. Louisville might be the only spoiler.
We have a variation of the same stupid topic after every bad loss.

“0-18!”

“Losing record for the first time in forty years!”

“CuseHulk is just a rumor and a man with that handle never posted here.”
I have no idea how it’ll all shake out. I thought (and hoped) we’d beat FSU and BC this week, split the games against Louisville and NC State, then go 2-3 in our last 5 to get to 12-6. I still think we’ll get to 12 Ws in conference, but there could be a surprising loss in there as well as a surprising win or two. That’s why they play the games!

9 to 14
I like your thinking, means we'll pile up wins in postseason, I just hope it's in the NCAAs and not the NIT

Obviously this is completely guessing, but I think we go 3-5 rest of the way, ending 10-8. Disappointing sure given the start being 7-2, but as mentioned 100 times, back half is much more difficult.

We will lose to either BC, Wake, or Clemson, but also beat one of Duke, UVA, UNC. That's how this team works. Do not expect anything to change or "logic" to prevail in the last half of the season that contradicts the last 3.5 seasons. Hopefully we don't go 0-1 in the ACCt, and we make the tournament with those 2 top 10 wins.

Obviously this is completely guessing, but I think we go 3-5 rest of the way, ending 10-8. Disappointing sure given the start being 7-2, but as mentioned 100 times, back half is much more difficult.

We will lose to either BC, Wake, or Clemson, but also beat one of Duke, UVA, UNC. That's how this team works. Do not expect anything to change or "logic" to prevail in the last half of the season that contradicts the last 3.5 seasons. Hopefully we don't go 0-1 in the ACCt, and we make the tournament with those 2 top 10 wins.

Most rational expectation yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom