how much time have u spent thinking about the game? | Syracusefan.com

how much time have u spent thinking about the game?

Throwing in some Euro Group WC Qualifying matches

vs. Indiana ? I've got an ax to grind, and it's been grinding in my mind:mad: Oh ... and boobies. ;)
blue-footed-booby_473_600x450.jpg

70% Cuse/IU
10% More Cheesy 80's songs that haven't been mentioned in that awesome thread in the Entertainment Section
10% Boobies
5% How to get invited to the special pay side forum
5% How to improve my Post/Like Ratio

I really haven't thought much about the game but instead, I've thought more about OUR team with much concern AND excitement. For me, that defines our team... a team that can kick anyone's a$$ but one that is very inconsistent and could lose easily as well. I really believe that we could win it all, I really do. The cliche of "making shots" really is all about us. Unless another team plays above their head, we don't have to play our best game ever to win. We just need to keep playing our hellacious style of D with our O making shots... enough to just keep us moving forward in the game. We just cannot afford 5 minutes or more (like what we have done in other games - even one's that we have won) without a basket. Just make points consistently and allow our D to do it's thing and I REALLY like our chances. I love the fact that (at least in my opinion) that we don't have to have a lights out shooting night to win but one good enough to capitalize on our opponent's mistakes and score consistently so that our great D which I believe we will see Thursday.

My wish list which I believe will lead to a victory and perhaps four more, is Triche contributing offensively throughout the game, MCW not making more than a couple turnovers at the most a game, Dirty doing his thing, Fair playing within himself and not reaching too far offensively, and the centers combining for 12+ points. This will be fun and I cannot wait!

44% Cuse beating IU
6% I hate the refs already
10% SU football recruiting
5% SU football Spring practice
5% US @ Azteca
10% Liverpool v Aston Villa
20% U12 soccer practice
-10% work
5% sleep
1% beer
4% Booty, Booty, Boobies, Booty!
-5% F work
4% resume touch ups and new job inquiries
.5%
.5% rewatching FGCU v Georgetown

100% Cuse Indiana

No time for boobies this week. I'm kidding I laughed as I wrote it...

99% Cuse Indiana
1% Boobies

44% Cuse beating IU
6% I hate the refs already
10% SU football recruiting
5% SU football Spring practice
5% US @ Azteca
10% Liverpool v Aston Villa
20% U12 soccer practice
-10% work
5% sleep
1% beer
4% Booty, Booty, Boobies, Booty!
-5% F work
4% resume touch ups and new job inquiries
.5%
.5% rewatching FGCU v Georgetown
multi-tasker/overachiever

87% Cuse/IU
6.9% boobies
3% vagina
2% beer
.1% LOL@Georgetown

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

multi-tasker/overachiever

It feels a bit more like scatter brained, exhausted, ADDer most days. There aren't enough hours in the day and it all changes again once I'm out of work.

I feel your pain on trying to feed your son though. Mine wouldn't let his mom or myself feed him since he wanted to do it himself. He pretty much skipped baby food and went straight to solids once he had the coordination. How old is your son?

It feels a bit more like scatter brained, exhausted, ADDer most days. There aren't enough hours in the day and it all changes again once I'm out of work.

I feel your pain on trying to feed your son though. Mine wouldn't let his mom or myself feed him since he wanted to do it himself. He pretty much skipped baby food and went straight to solids once he had the coordination. How old is your son?
6 months, we just started trying. As i was typing it I looked over at him, he gave me a big chit eating grin and spit his sweet potatoe puree all over himself... we both laughed. I gotta say... nothing is better than being a dad.

How old is yours? and gender?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom