how much time have u spent thinking about the game? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

how much time have u spent thinking about the game?

we're cut from the same clothe there. But sometimes it mad me a poor sport. I don't want him to be like that. I do want him to be motivated to get better when he loses. NEVER GTOWN, NEVER Rutgers. anything but that... its turrible.

Teach him to be graceful in victory. Don't worry about defeat, it won't be relevent.

Well, they do have feelings, don't they?
Meanwhile, although we have an italian greyhound turning 9 soon (he puts my nutiness to shame)....
My wife is not enthralled that I have adopted a chipmunk (always hangs in the same area outside the back of our house) as an honorary family member.
His name is Fatoosh. He is appropriately named.

Now, I wonder why my wife would want to punch this guy in the face. :)

What's weirder the name of the squirel (fatoosh), or that you have a pet squirel? Tough call.lol

What's weirder the name of the squirel (fatoosh), or that you have a pet squirel? Tough call.lol
lol
Both and Neither, it's a chipmunk. :)
I told my son that I was going to get a leash and domesticate him, how's that for weird.
I know that if I egg him on, he in turn will torture my wife into thinking it's reality, and around and around we go!
Good times at casa de tee.
My poor wife deals with two children of which one will never grow up.

lol
Both and Neither, it's a chipmunk. :)
I told my son that I was going to get a leash and domesticate him, how's that for weird.
I know that if I egg him on, he in turn will torture my wife into thinking it's reality, and around and around we go!
Good times at casa de tee.
My poor wife deals with two children of which one will never grow up.
You are Peter Pan.

Since I'm trying to go out on a high note, let me present to you one of tee's finest, blurriest (a cusetown special) clips.
"Alright, that's it for me!"

I literally had a dream last night that we hit a 3 to tie the game at the end of regulation, and then we got blown out in OT. I woke up so pissed off.

i just thought about jlh, so

98% cuse indiana
1% boobies
1%
77509d1189451250-jennifer-love-hewitt-low-cut-slit-red-dress-open-toed-clear-high-heels-jennifer-love-hewitt-ts162.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom