How the f are we supposed to sleep | Syracusefan.com

How the f are we supposed to sleep

Puking two year old fell asleep way too early, will be up in five hours and I'm WIDE AWAKE

This is really fun. Good for you them

good for you them

blowing my mind.

by the way, cooney great game. 5-9 shooting. when was his last 50% shooting game, including 4 two point shots?

Sleep?????????
e6AguH68velX5e3bLRuDErgASGnLNyhSRjLafgiZWc9JjkZhpuwqCAxgjTyCFWS4Y6lFcofKWVGpxvWL5OMR-Gra7W_0e9nDSmhd5SGUXeIsy9MP7_p_fRa8scgiQiaYkPzmHDBOB10T8S_7VL5MIgddZg=s0-d-e1-ft

Puking two year old fell asleep way too early, will be up in five hours and I'm WIDE AWAKE

Amen bro. I'm watching anything and everything I can right now on the game, smiling ear to ear watching the post game vids in the locker room so much that my smile muscles are starting to hurt.

The idiots on the CBSNHD channel are already analyzing the Virginia/N. Carolina matchup. Guess I must have missed a couple of games:bang:

Last edited:

I can't. Not even close.

Nothing on the Zags board but a bunch of good sports trying to deal with a loss. I love our team's effort, but the Zags had a really good team this year and their offense was almost unstoppable (until the last 5 minutes). Have to tip the hat to Zags in this game ... Sabonis was the real deal. And Kyle W. hit everything but the lunch cart from deep. At this level, every team's going to be hot/talented. Fortunate to come out on top here.

I didn't know that mid majors have message boards!!! Just kidding Zag fans. We actually like your coach and your program.
Yea if a Zags fan sees this, I love Few and the program. Few is one of my favorite coaches in all of CBB. Class act and always has a steady and clean team. So fundamentally sound. They are VERY hard to guard M2M

I went on there .. nothing to report .. very good sports about it. Not any hate that I could find. As fans, we should tip our hat to their team ... wow. Sabonis and Kyle W. ... were offensive wrecking machines. Glad we pulled this one out.

Never said they weren't doing anything we wouldn't be in terms of a loss

Don't forget what I told you earlier in the season though. You're not allowed to enjoy any of Cooney's good plays. You can enjoy the performances of the other players but, I swear, if you so much as smile at a made 3 pointer from Cooney, I will find you and kick you in the shin!

Also wide awake. I might have to watch the replay at 2 and I definitely won't be up in five hours.

I live in the NC Triangle and plan to go to the SU @ Duke lax game at noon tomorrow - I wish it was later. I'm going to be so exhausted and possibly hungover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom