How to get from Ft. Lauderdale Florida to Atlanta | Syracusefan.com

How to get from Ft. Lauderdale Florida to Atlanta

mlbball99

2nd String
It looks like the train to Atlanta is sold out. Does anyone know of any other ways to get from Florida to Atlanta? Anyone have a spot in there car for this cuse fan? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

It looks like the train to Atlanta is sold out. Does anyone know of any other ways to get from Florida to Atlanta? Anyone have a spot in there car for this cuse fan? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Fort Lauderdale Airport Hertz is listing Ford focus or Kio Rio's for $167.82 if you're returning it Wednesday with my corporate code. Damage waiver is an additional $122 if you don't have insurance though. Not sure if this helps but if interested that would get you there around 7pm if you left @ 10am. PM me if you want my corporate CDP code.

~1400 miles round trip @ 35+ mpg in the Focus would run you around $140 in gas FWIW

Jump on I-95 North, switch over to the Florida Turnpike (toll road but fastest way) it will take you all the way to I-75 @ Wildwood. Continue north on 75 all the way to Atlanta. You are looking at at 10 hour drive if you hustle and only stop to pee. If it were me, I'd fly.

Jump on I-95 North, switch over to the Florida Turnpike (toll road but fastest way) it will take you all the way to I-75 @ Wildwood. Continue north on 75 all the way to Atlanta. You are looking at at 10 hour drive if you hustle and only stop to pee. If it were me, I'd fly.

I checked same day flights. $450+

If you had only posted this at 4 yesterday, I would have driven you.

Rent a car.

$1336 for a flight now (today-Tuesday), $158 in two weeks for same flights.

$1336 for a flight now (today-Tuesday), $158 in two weeks for same flights.

Clear your cookies and check again. Airlines track how many times you log in and bump the price every time you check.

PatchHitchhiker1SquareV1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom