Howard can't be that exiled | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Howard can't be that exiled

I am trying to be vague. It's a dance. It would be bad to post specifics, as you know. The good thing is the coaches have tried to address these issues. One could argue they waited too long but not much can be done about that.

Let's hope a wake up call has turned things around.
This is exactly how I feel on the issue. Well put.

The claims don't have to be false. Maybe Howard is truly sorry. I saw some encouragement from at least one teammate today.

I sat close to the bench on Saturday and tried to pay close attention to Howard. His teammates were collegial toward him, Frank looked to be responsive and was all smiles toward the end, and Boeheim was a lot more engaged with him than he appeared to be in the past couple games.

I sat close to the bench on Saturday and tried to pay close attention to Howard. His teammates were collegial toward him, Frank looked to be responsive and was all smiles toward the end, and Boeheim was a lot more engaged with him than he appeared to be in the past couple games.

This is great to hear. Hope all involved can turn the page, at least for our remaining games this year.

Nope. His publicly-displayed attitude alone has hurt the program and impacted its future. That can't be disputed.
Elvir walked of the court and out of the building, and he was welcomed back.

Who in their right minds wouldn't welcome Elvir back though? Just to see that smooth stroke for three one last time...it would always be worth it.

tumblr_mdjoaovUot1qa5etko1_250.gif

I remember Boeheim making the distinction between Elvir and Eric Williams (who wasn't welcomed back) - the whole refugee situation deservedly earned Elvir a little leeway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom