Huggins Demands Reinstatement Threatens To Sue | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Huggins Demands Reinstatement Threatens To Sue

Absolutely him sobering up and realizing how much money he is throwing away. A desperate attempt at grabbing some of that money.

Yup.

No shame and a last grab for a fistful...

So he's saying the school wrote his resignation statement and he never endorsed/signed-off on it.

WOW

I mean, he isn't getting his job back... so what, is he just pining for some extra $$$ to go away??
Bet one of his other 2 lawyers did it on his behalf supposedly. I figured that WVU not having any one on one contact with him and an emailed signature from his wife’s account could be his supposed far out technicality. Funny how his talk with the players really differs from what others said happened too. They allowed him to “resign” instead of firing him - ouch, that will teach them.

I sincerely hope Jesse's NIL offers were officially signed, notarized or medallion guaranteed by their respective sponsors.

So he's saying the school wrote his resignation statement and he never endorsed/signed-off on it.

WOW

I mean, he isn't getting his job back... so what, is he just pining for some extra $$$ to go away??
Yup.

No shame and a last grab for a fistful...
Yup. Not a lawyer but alcoholism is a covered disability no? He’s claiming he went to rehab first and is getting treatment. And is being fired for a protected condition (I assume Supreme Court hasn’t gotten rid of that condition yet but perhaps I’m wrong).

I’m sure a lawyer convinced him they had a case for negotiating more money.

image-asset.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Yup. Not a lawyer but alcoholism is a covered disability no? He’s claiming he went to rehab first and is getting treatment. And is being fired for a protected condition (I assume Supreme Court hasn’t gotten rid of that condition yet but perhaps I’m wrong).

He should just blame a dispensary and claim he simply ate some of what Dion provided him (and they were delicious - berrylicious flavor). He wasn't in a right frame of mind. I mean let's get it right, nothing keeps Huggie down, not even 16 beers. It's the edibles fault!

My last post for this evening. I went a bit strong on the edibles tonight. A bad day that's just about to get good.

I’m sure a lawyer convinced him they had a case for negotiating more money.
He drove drunk. Being drunk isn’t against the law, unless it becomes disorderly. But drunk driving is against the law and kills thousands of people every year.

He drove drunk. Being drunk isn’t against the law, unless it becomes disorderly. But drunk driving is against the law and kills thousands of people every year.
And most coaches get a car as part of their contract so I'm guessing there is some liability exposure to WVU when he engages in such behavior.

Bet one of his other 2 lawyers did it on his behalf supposedly. I figured that WVU not having any one on one contact with him and an emailed signature from his wife’s account could be his supposed far out technicality. Funny how his talk with the players really differs from what others said happened too. They allowed him to “resign” instead of firing him - ouch, that will teach them.
Not being a lawyer - but having done cyber compliance work for the feds and local law enforcement - okay WVU caves, and he and his wife end up in jail. Interstate wire fraud and a shoot ton of other stuff.
Good riddance.

Wait… did UGA case call? Do I need to cross post in the other thread?

Not being a lawyer - but having done cyber compliance work for the feds and local law enforcement - okay WVU caves, and he and his wife end up in jail. Interstate wire fraud and a shoot ton of other stuff.
Good riddance.
How is it wire fraud? Any communication they had does not appear to have intent to defraud (at least not when they made them)