Huggins Demands Reinstatement Threatens To Sue | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Huggins Demands Reinstatement Threatens To Sue

Huggins still has another lawyer to fire who represented his interests early with WVU. :rolleyes:

so Bob's lawyer Bob signed a letter as Bob saying he no longer represents Bob, got it.

Amazing just amazing. I'm sure that supposed driver is a real thing... or if the truth- there was no reason that driver should have bailed out...
Driver was likely drunk as well. I think he took that defense from “The Lincoln Lawyer” series: it was only indecent exposure because the police ordered his naked client to come out of the water. Case dismissed.

I would bet there was no driver. A lawyer came up with that after the fact. Why did it take this long to come up with this story? That would have been the defense the very next day. He wouldn't have told the team that he was resigning.

Driver was likely drunk as well. I think he took that defense from “The Lincoln Lawyer” series: it was only indecent exposure because the police ordered his naked client to come out of the water. Case dismissed.
There was an episode of the Practice where one of the lawyers told a client to start drinking at the site of the accident so she could argue that he got drunk after the accident. Not sure it's relevant, but waiting for a Huggins lawyer to take that up.

I guess it's possible in a multiple personality disorder? Bobby and Bob co-inhabit the body, one was drunk the other sober and the sober one was driving but the drunk one couldn't remember anything.

I would bet there was no driver. A lawyer came up with that after the fact. Why did it take this long to come up with this story? That would have been the defense the very next day. He wouldn't have told the team that he was resigning.
That was the first thing that came to mind for me after I read that - they took this long to come up with that alibi? I hate having my intelligence insulted and I'm not the smartest guy in the world to begin with.

Amazing just amazing. I'm sure that supposed driver is a real thing... or if the truth- there was no reason that driver should have bailed out...

They say after reviewing all body cam and patrol car video, and check to see if anyone submitted phone video or statements contradicting what they now want to claim happened.

No video or witnesses other than police? Great! This is what really happened.

BewitchedThoroughBandicoot-max-1mb.gif