I anit even mad! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I anit even mad!

The team played their hearts out tonight. Made their run, just not enough size. UNC's frontline is enormous.

Looking forward to next year and hopefully being able to play great for a full 40 instead of treading water and playing great for 15.

Since the fans have an opportunity to accept this fairly well because the team went farther than we ever expected, maybe we can turn our attention to the feelings of the players, to whom this mean a great deal more. Especially Mike and Trevor whose career ended tonight. It wasn't 'house money' to them.

I'm not nearly as upset as I was when we lost in 2013.
We got a lot farther than I ever expected and it was a fun run getting to the Final Four.
Still disappointed though, as I would be any year once the season ends.
More disappointed for Trevor and G - Trevor had a solid game tonight, but I'm sure G was disappointed with his final game.
Just couldn't get his shots to fall tonight. Still, he should hold his head high because we wouldn't have even been here without him.

I'm not nearly as upset as I was when we lost in 2013.
We got a lot farther than I ever expected and it was a fun run getting to the Final Four.
Still disappointed though, as I would be any year once the season ends.
More disappointed for Trevor and G - Trevor had a solid game tonight, but I'm sure G was disappointed with his final game.
Just couldn't get his shots to fall tonight. Still, he should hold his head high because we wouldn't have even been here without him.

Even in 2013 I didn't expect them to get to the final four. Was expecting a loss to at least Indiana. MCW was a very special player and a star but I just didn't think that team was ever capable of winning the title. Lower expectations with this crew but I still believe and will always believe that on any given night that this team could beat anybody, anywhere. They were also capable of losing games but the style of play just allowed them to beat anybody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom