I can't be the only one who'd rather have Michigan than Indiana in the ACC/Big10 Challenge | Syracusefan.com

I can't be the only one who'd rather have Michigan than Indiana in the ACC/Big10 Challenge

87' will forever be implanted in my mind. Indiana for me.

I want Indiana.

Michigan would be alright, but like Indiana they are a shell of what they were last year.

Though it'd be sweet to slap big Mitch around.

87' will forever be implanted in my mind. Indiana for me.

Yeah I know what you mean, but we destroyed them the next year in the pre-season NIT(the game where The General hiked the ball 60 feet to Stevie) and then in post season last year. The unfinished business right now is with Michigan, not to mention they are ranked. I had the same feeling about facing Kentucky last year, but of course that didn't happen either. Id love to see Michigan in the NCAA tournament at least.

We all know why.
Indiana for me. '87 still stings.

Michigan has lost twice already (not saying they're not good), but what I am saying is people then would assume you should win and we wouldn't get credit for beating a good team. All you would hear is how we don't leave NYS.

The bonus in beating Indiana is we get to watch Crean's head explode while he goes crazy on the sidelines.

Before the matchups were released I wanted Michigan, Indiana or Michigan St. so I'm happy

Just didn't want to get stuck with Iowa, Northwestern

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom