i feel sick for Chris | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

i feel sick for Chris

No way he's not done for the year. It was pretty bad looking. I guess Boeheim will get his wish.

Sorry, but that was uncalled for. There is no reason to be an a&&hole about this. No one wished this...and to think otherwise is completely out of line.

Sorry, but that was uncalled for. There is no reason to be an a&&hole about this. No one wished this...and to think otherwise is completely out of line.
All this thread is nonsense, we do not even know the extent of his injury yet. I have my own thoughts after watching, but am not going to join the speculation game. Lets just all hope for the best, a mild to moderate injury, and wish Chris a fast recovery. I do not think anybody wants to see him injured no matter what they thought of his play.

I just find it strange how a number of leg and knee injuries seem to happen on what seems like benign jumps and lands, even when not on another player. Why is this? In this case, maybe Chris rolled his ankle upon landing which caused his whole leg to buckle? There are many players who run and jump all the time and are fine. Just seems weird. Hoping for the best with McC. Get well soon! Your team needs you!
Seemed to me he had the same "pony" legs as I call them that RGIII has...spindly is an apt description.

Nerlens Noel injury didn't keep him from jumping to the NBA. If CM is injured, he will have 6 months before the draft to show how he's healing. I'm not saying he will jump, but it's not the first time a freshman declares with an injury. The kid from Kansas did it last year too.

Nerlens Noel injury didn't keep him from jumping to the NBA. If CM is injured, he will have 6 months before the draft to show how he's healing. I'm not saying he will jump, but it's not the first time a freshman declares with an injury. The kid from Kansas did it last year too.
Not to bash CM, but Noel and Embiid were #1/#2 overall locks with lots of production before they got hurt. Chris was mid-late first round at best based on his play. I can't imagine he can jump if it is an ACL when he can't workout for any teams before the draft process if it really is an ACL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom