???

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dcuse

All Conference
by Brandon.I love confidence but I truly believe in motivation from words of opponents. This is an opponent to be very respected if not feared.

Agreed, it's out of BT's character and I'm not a huge fan of it. But with that said, if you need any "extra" motivation to play in the Final Four you shouldn't be here anyway

Hopefully shows he's pumped and ready. We'll know how much after his 1st 3 pt shot or two.

by Brandon.I love confidence but I truly believe in motivation from words of opponents. This is an opponent to be very respected if not feared.
I don't like it because I don't like it. It won't help Michigan at all however. As has been said, playing in the ff is motivation enough.

I honestly think they're trying to psyche Michigan out because of how young and inexperienced they are. Seems too out of character from Triche to be an accident. I think they're trying to put pressure on Michigan and make them over think things.

This team and Brandon especially, has been very "fragile" at times re; confidence.
I don't like trash talk either, but if its an indication of their confidence level and mindset, I think its a good thing.

Just looked that stuff up. Man, that's terrible. Ugh.

I hope Brandon goes for 30 tonight :cool:

He said CJ will go at Stauskas and essentially said Trey Burke isn't better than Kemba Walker.

Unless I missed something that was about it.

"NBC Sports' college basketball writer Rob Dauster was quick to add that when taken in context, Triche's comments weren't as bad as they might sound"

wow, quite the faux outrage around here over absolutely nothing :confused:

I happen to be glad BT is showing some fire and confidence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom