i hate | Syracusefan.com

i hate

The 'confident, bordering on angry-guy' attitude and the beard are getting old.

I tend to agree. No defense. Just runs into defenders to draw fouls.

The Mighty Igor has spoken...

mightyigor.jpg

i hate...
not having college basketball until November. I know I can watch full uploaded games right now, but knowing the outcome or not, it's not the same as live.

Until midnight madness.

I'm excited to see what this team brings to the table. Realistically, nobody knows. JB would have an idea but again, without the "live" factor, just isn't the same. This is a young team with a ton of talent. They have a good five months to learn from early mistakes. More importantly, they have the talent to compete with anyone in the country.

I've seen that video before. Wow pathetic. That being said, I thought he would be a really good offensive player in the NBA because I had seen other games besides the clunker he had against us. One of my few accurate predictions :)

There's no denying that he is a talented player...but that defense is inexcusable for a pro. You just know Coach K sat him down before he competed with USA Basketball and laid it all out. That shite don't go 'round here, James.

I watched it a second time and STILL could not make it past the halfway mark. What a unbelievable display of lackluster defense. Was he high? He seemed disinterested, confused, slow, you name it. Maybe the beard slows him down or blocks his vision? That is a video I will show my team about how NOT to play defense.

I could see JB watching this video and throwing things. Breakable things.

I watched it a second time and STILL could not make it past the halfway mark. What a unbelievable display of lackluster defense. Was he high? He seemed disinterested, confused, slow, you name it. Maybe the beard slows him down or blocks his vision? That is a video I will show my team about how NOT to play defense.

I could see JB watching this video and throwing things. Breakable things.
It's comical because he seemingly gets away with it in terms of the national media while Carmelo's defense is all they ever talk about while he's a better offensive player.

It's comical because he seemingly gets away with it in terms of the national media while Carmelo's defense is all they ever talk about while he's a better offensive player.

I have never seen Carmelo get abused like that. They should name that video "James Hardin watches butterflies" because that's what he's doing. It's like he's the right fielder in a T-ball game.

Harden is averagine 1.3 steals per game over his career. How is that even possible? That video is unbelievable. How can the guy be such a potent scorer when he possesses zero instincts on defense. I guess offense and defense don't necessarily go hand in hand. I always assumed that to be a good scorer, a complete scorer, you had to have basketball IQ. Basketball IQ encompassed both sides of the ball, an understanding of positioning and fundamentals like, not losing track of your man. He took his eyes off of guys for 5-10 seconds. They literally could be anywhere on the floor, except they were always at the rim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom