I have to call out a really stupid post by a ridiculous poster | Syracusefan.com

I have to call out a really stupid post by a ridiculous poster

Eric15

Living Legend
OK, it was me. I have absolutely no idea what I was thinking with this. I've never been more happy to be wrong.

Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 3.37.36 PM.png

There was only time today that FSU scared me, and it was that punt return. The guy made some extremely athletic moves and almost broke it loose, and I thought to myself, "oh crap here we go." But then they ended up starting that drive on their 5 yard line.

No you don't -- you're a terrific poster.

You just happened to be wrong about this topic.

Let this be a lesson to the fanbase: our football program CAN have shiny things, and it's OK to believe / get excited.

OK, it was me. I have absolutely no idea what I was thinking with this. I've never been more happy to be wrong.

View attachment 139153

There is a good basis for your original position, FSU has elite level talent. Taggart is a good coach (as seen at Oregon) but he is installing a new offense and the kids have no idea what he is talking about. He will have growing pains like we did for two years, maybe a little less because they have elite talent, but this season is lost.

Taggart would have been better off running the same offense the team knows and inserting bits and pieces when of the new offense as the season goes along. Once the kids buy in, there will be noticeable improvement. Hopefully not before we beat them in Tallahassee next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom