I love lurking on the Boneyard... | Syracusefan.com

I love lurking on the Boneyard...

Three sad comments. I go to the Boneyard to read their board and to try and bring friendship between the two boards. It's this type of talk that makes it difficult.

CuseTroop said:
The amount of butt hurt Uconn fans here is ridiculous lol. I absolutely love it

We have a wager here. Before or after midnight that you're found passed out face down in the sand.

Enjoy yourself buddy. It gets no better than this.

We have a wager here. Before or after midnight that you're found passed out face down in the sand.

Enjoy yourself buddy. It gets no better than this.
It get's a lot better than this. You yourself experienced a lot better back in April of '03 down in New Orleans.

dasher said:
It get's a lot better than this. You yourself experienced a lot better back in April of '03 down in New Orleans.

Yea I know, game significance. But cusetroop being in the Bahamas for a week and enjoying SU basketball with other SU fans plus beating UConn...well that has to be pretty close for cusetroop.

Three sad comments. I go to the Boneyard to read their board and to try and bring friendship between the two boards. It's this type of talk that makes it difficult.

You mean like the guy calling all Syracuse fans scum, I thought that was a nice touch, lol.

Dasher, all you need to do is read this and this is why I'll always hate this arrogant fan base.

image.jpg

Who's looking for friendships? Today was like the ultimate. Great dinner with family and the Eagles, Cowboys and Yukon all lost. All the stars were aligned.

Incredible atmosphere, great game and no team I'd rather beat. Figured this was a once in a lifetime change to see my Cuse in Paradise but I have a feeling we'll be back. Absolutely annexing the island for the Otto-man Empire.

Dash...you have got to be kidding.
That fanbase constantly obsesses over getting left behind, and blames us for their predicament...somehow.
F em, and the horse they rode in on.

The amount of butt hurt Uconn fans here is ridiculous lol. I absolutely love it
spoiled people just aren't thankful on thanksgiving.
4 titles to 1 hilarious.

In all seriousness whats a loss or two to them after winning it all as a 8 and 9 seed the two lowest ever in a title game twice in 3 seasons with a rookie coach. Thats just the devil handing them things.

They have no right to whine about anything, and their team is Good. Just saying. Good team, and they played tough.

I have a lot of respect for coach Ollie and what he has done. But... uconn.

spoiled people just aren't thankful on thanksgiving.
4 titles to 1 hilarious.

In all seriousness whats a loss or two to them after winning it all as a 8 and 9 seed the two lowest ever in a title game twice in 3 seasons with a rookie coach. Thats just the devil handing them things.

They have no right to whine about anything, and their team is Good. Just saying. Good team, and they played tough.

You are only as good as your competition. Uconn is a terrific team and all that. But still, uconn.

But yes, as an Orange fan, 4 to 1 hurts. But that's the way it goes sometimes. Today is still a great day!!!!!

You must have missed some of the husky droppings left here today that the mods quickly swept up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom