I love lurking on the Boneyard... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

I love lurking on the Boneyard...

We're sitting at the Coral Towers bar on Thursday after he game and in comes a big UCONN booster or administrator who gave me a bunch of at the game, calling us a dirty program. I just looked at him and said, you're the reason people think UCONN fans are f-in s...anyhow this was ranting about how they had four rings to our one...we all laughed at him......

We're sitting at the Coral Towers bar on Thursday after he game and in comes a big UCONN booster or administrator who gave me a bunch of . . . . at the game, calling us a dirty program. I just looked at him and said, you're the reason people think UCONN fans are f-in . . . . . . . s...anyhow this . . . . . . . was ranting about how they had four rings to our one...we all laughed at him... . . . . . . ...

A Uconn fan calling another program dirty, that is priceless.

FairfaxOrange said:
We're sitting at the Coral Towers bar on Thursday after he game and in comes a big UCONN booster or administrator who gave me a bunch of . . . . at the game, calling us a dirty program. I just looked at him and said, you're the reason people think UCONN fans are f-in . . . . . . . s...anyhow this . . . . . . . was ranting about how they had four rings to our one...we all laughed at him... . . . . . . ...

He was the SID. And he was a d bag.

Well, I guess he told you. ROFLMAO!

I am heading over there shortly. My user name will be UconnPointGuardStoleMe

I also got the "4 rings, guys" leaving the game.

I just looked at him and said, "It's a game and supposed to be fun. Chill out. I had fun at the game...did you?"

He marched away.

Good answer. I probably would have been less classy and ticked and just said "AAC".

You imagine Sue Edson acting like that? What a tool.
It's UConn. What do you or can you expect. It's that kind of conduct that has them in the AAC.

Really? Let's forget about setting a series with them and tell their A.D. it was because of the S.I.D..
If he was the SID, that would be SO epic.

That's the guy? What a tool. It's not like he did anything to help earn any of those rings. I can just picture him in his best Mr. Peepers imitation screeching out" One for the thumb" What a bozo!!!
upload_2015-11-29_16-46-3.jpeg

Really? Let's forget about setting a series with them and tell their A.D. it was because of the S.I.D..
That's the guy? What a tool. It's not like he did anything to help earn any of those rings. I can just picture him in his best Mr. Peepers imitation screeching out" One for the thumb" What a bozo!!!
View attachment 54012

That's NOT him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom