I love lurking on the Boneyard... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I love lurking on the Boneyard...

How can they think they are automatically a better team than we are?

We have 5 players who during any game this season could easily pop off for a seamless 20 pt game (g, cooney, Richardson, Roberson, and Lydon). Additionally we have a center who hasn't played in 2 straight years who is starting to grab 10 boards a game and who will at some point this season be an offensive contributor.

Outside of Hamilton I don't really see any studs on uconn. Brimah can definitely block some shots but has some serious hands of stone.

Pretty obnoxious and nonsensical of the uconn board to call us mediocre

We have 5 players who during any game this season could easily pop off for a seamless 20 pt game (g, cooney, Richardson, Roberson, and Lydon). Additionally we have a center who hasn't played in 2 straight years who is starting to grab 10 boards a game and who will at some point this season be an offensive contributor.

Outside of Hamilton I don't really see any studs on uconn. Brimah can definitely block some shots but has some serious hands of stone.

Pretty obnoxious and nonsensical of the uconn board to call us mediocre

It's because they are ranked (or were) and we're not (yet). duhhh...

We have 4 swingmen on the perimeter who shoot the three ball in multiples, can drive it get to the line and make everyone better. and a 5th who does it inside out to the fouline. They didn't even get our best shot yesterday.

There are good teams that ride it with just one of those all year. Just laughable nonsense to downplay us.

Its good to be a honest down to earth fanbase these days that came with moving to the... ACC!!
Uconn is a good team this year, but as it is with most fanbases, Out of hate some of these guys just don't understand the first paragraph.

Last edited:
I'm torn. Do I head to the pools to enjoy 3 hours of sun and warmth in a beautiful setting before going to the SU game, or go to the 12:30 game and watch UCONN lose to Gonzaga while I sit and chuckle at the UCONN faithful who by far are the most arrogant fan bases in college athletics.

I'm torn. Do I head to the pools to enjoy 3 hours of sun and warmth in a beautiful setting before going to the SU game, or go to the 12:30 game and watch UCONN lose to Gonzaga while I sit and chuckle at the UCONN faithful who by far are the most arrogant fan bases in college athletics.

They really are. Anybody who's ever been to the BET can attest to that.

I hope Gonzaga wipes the floor with them.

Depends on the line of latitude where you spend the bulk of the winter.

If you reside in upstate NY, I say take the sun while you still have it.

rrlbees said:
We have a wager here. Before or after midnight that you're found passed out face down in the sand. Enjoy yourself buddy. It gets no better than this.

Still alive! Ssbriefcase left me unsupervised at the craps table at 2am. I wish he would have taken me with him lol. Still drunk from last night, gonna eat breakfast and keep the buzz going. Let's go Orange

Reading their board is funny, sad and you must suspend all reality for the truth upon entering there.

Pregame

On why Cuse has an advantage...apparently jet lag UConn will suffer.

Kitaman:

Add in jet lag and this could be a problem. It gets worse on the 2nd and 3rd day. They may be young but they are still Easterners.

Stairmaster:

If any SU fans are lurking here:

You're all horrible people, and I feel bad for all the people who have the displeasure of knowing you in person. You are the nadir of human civilization.

Stairmaster:

I really wish Cuse got the death penalty.

80shusky Quote:

This game does not apply. We should play a good team tomorrow (Championship Game) though.

August_West Quote:

It's all they got. They're so cute. When you can't beat us at hoops talk about " brand " and conference.

A bigger group of mouth breathers does not exist. They are so butt hurt that the retirement of JC and conference affiliation have not spelled our demise that I fear that one of them is going to end up going postal at sometime over it. Syracuse championships in the big east and ACC - 1. UConn championships from the AAC - 1

They are so pathetic on every level. We can do this all day.

Post Game

FartMan69

A series with a little scrappy program like Syracuse will be good for our boys.

TouchdownHusky

I have a question about Boeheim. I thought he was suspended for 9 games (or something like this)? What is he doing coaching this game? NCAA bylaws don't apply in Bahamas? He sucks, his program is dirty, and they crucified UConn a few years ago, but SU scares?

Finally I chuckled with this...and roles reversed would've wrote the same thing

uconnell:

Shouldn't Cooney be collecting Social Security? Seems like he has been at Cuse forever.

Last edited:
Reading their board is funny, sad and you must suspend all reality for the truth upon entering there.

Pregame

Stairmaster Quote:

If any SU fans are lurking here:

You're all horrible people, and I feel bad for all the people who have the displeasure of knowing you in person. You are the nadir of human civilization.

80shusky Quote:

This game does not apply. We should play a good team tomorrow (Championship Game) though.

August_West Quote:

It's all they got. They're so cute. When you can't beat us at hoops talk about " brand " and conference.

A bigger group of mouth breathers does not exist. They are so butt hurt that the retirement of JC and conference affiliation have not spelled our demise that I fear that one of them is going to end up going postal at sometime over it. Syracuse championships in the big east and ACC - 1. UConn championships from the AAC - 1

They are so pathetic on every level. We can do this all day.

Post Game

FartMan69

A series with a little scrappy program like Syracuse will be good for our boys.

TouchdownHusky

I have a question about Boeheim. I thought he was suspended for 9 games (or something like this)? What is he doing coaching this game? NCAA bylaws don't apply in Bahamas? He sucks, his program is dirty, and they crucified UConn a few years ago, but SU scares?

Finally I chuckled with this...and roles reversed would've wrote the same thing

uconnell:

Shouldn't Cooney be collecting Social Security? Seems like he has been at Cuse forever.

And yet, Marsh and Rf head over there and swap recipes. Strange. At times I think these two are more UConn fans than Syracuse fans.

And yet, Marsh and Rf head over there and swap recipes. Strange. At times I think these two are more UConn fans than Syracuse fans.

Easy -- I'm not the one who willingly chooses to live there! ; )

I honestly can't even imagine the smell.

Last edited:
Three sad comments. I go to the Boneyard to read their board and to try and bring friendship between the two boards. It's this type of talk that makes it difficult.
This was my first reaction reading this...
images

But now...
upload_2015-11-27_13-25-28.jpeg

So the spin I overheard from a couple of Bone 'ers in line at Dunkin' this morning:

Cuse only won because they were handed a free pass playing Charlotte while "we" had to beat Michigan at night.

And UCONN will get the biggest props no matter what happens in the Championship since they will have beaten the 2 highest ranked teams here.

Delusional? Thy name is UConn.

So the spin I overheard from a couple of Bone 'ers in line at Dunkin' this morning:

Cuse only won because they were handed a free pass playing Charlotte while "we" had to beat Michigan at night.

And UCONN will get the biggest props no matter what happens in the Championship since they will have beaten the 2 highest ranked teams here.

Delusional? Thy name is UConn.

All I see is 1-2

Nice show Yukon.

we are mediocre. we were also better then they were yesterday

Pretty obnoxious and nonsensical of the uconn board

water is wet

GoSU96 said:
I met Pudge once, what a douche.

How'd that happen?

Speaking of sdhusky, big surprise he hasn't showed up here. He was around every time we lost in football.

No surprise there--he's a front running smack talker.

We won't see him all hoops season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom