I really hope someone on Georgia Tech Airballs early in the game | Syracusefan.com

I really hope someone on Georgia Tech Airballs early in the game

Can't we just pick a guy to yell airball at the whole time? I don't think him actually airballing a shot matters. You could probably argue that it would be more annoying to have fans chant airball at you when you haven't actually airballed a shot, I think.

I want more than the students to be yelling air ball. I want the old ladies in the crowd yelling it. Every every kid yelling it. I want the llama to be yelling it, or at least yelling something, I know they probably pronounce "air ball".

Can't we just pick a guy to yell airball at the whole time? I don't think him actually airballing a shot matters. You could probably argue that it would be more annoying to have fans chant airball at you when you haven't actually airballed a shot, I think.
This is the greatest idea ever. Just pick the best player and start chanting airball from the get go. Brilliant!!

Brilliant my friend

Lammers.
We can't very well chant "Solomon Grundy" every time he gets the ball. It's just too long. I propose to chant "GRUN-DEE". But, I don't think anyone would get it.
Grundy.jpg

I'm glad our fans couldn't even pull this off. Never has it annoyed me more than that game. Hats off to those fans.

I have to give props to Tech fans for that. It annoyed me and you could see it annoyed him. At first he became more aggressive, then he went totally passive.

I think it's the best trolling I have seen at an ACC arena. Unlike those entitled self-important morons at Duke jumping around all game. That does nothing to throw you off.

Josh Okogie (okey dokie) and Ben Lammers lead GT with 15.5 and 14.8 points/game. Since Okogie is a freshman, he hasn't played at the dome yet, would be nice if he doesn't have fond memories of his initial visit here. :cool:

I hope someone puts up a few airballs on Gt, but lets not be lame, chant it once and get it over with.

If Orange fans were creative they'd do something even better.
Like everyone in the Dome making a whooshing sound.
Imagine what that would be like with 20 or 25,000 people doing it.
The airball tornado.

Student section better make it loud if they do.
We got work to do. I always thought our fan base is great at home but I was just looking at various rankings of best college basketball fan bases and we re absent from the rankings. Let's change that right now. BTW. I totally disagree with the rankings

Power of suggestion?

I was at that GT game. That was the most maddening thing I've ever heard at a game, and I do think it really rattled him. They were relentless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom