i reitirate this is the worst nba playoffs ever | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

i reitirate this is the worst nba playoffs ever

Funny thing is, as wacked and inconsistent as he is, JR's a vast upgrade over Dion, what's that say about Dion?

Different players. Cleveland tried to make Dion a catch and shoot guy. It didn't play to his strengths.

I thought JR would of had one big game so far in these finals, but I wouldn't discredit Golden States defense either, they have been right on him.

Different players. Cleveland tried to make Dion a catch and shoot guy. It didn't play to his strengths.

I thought JR would of had one big game so far in these finals, but I wouldn't discredit Golden States defense either, they have been right on him.
I'm thinking more about how they fit in off, as well as on, the court. I've seen quotes about the Cavs having removed a "poison" from the locker room, unless they're talking about Alex Kirk, Lou Amudson or a can of sarin, I can only conclude the alleged toxin is a certain someone close to our orange hearts who, as I recall, had some chemistry issues in college.
And you're right, GS' defense has been all over JR and deserves credit for the job its done, but I still wouldn't be surprised if he drops five, six threes Sunday night.

I'm thinking more about how they fit in off, as well as on, the court. I've seen quotes about the Cavs having removed a "poison" from the locker room, unless they're talking about Alex Kirk, Lou Amudson or a can of sarin, I can only conclude the alleged toxin is a certain someone close to our orange hearts who, as I recall, had some chemistry issues in college.
And you're right, GS' defense has been all over JR and deserves credit for the job its done, but I still wouldn't be surprised if he drops five, six threes Sunday night.

Only if that's in mop up duty at the end of a blowout... ; )

I would've loved seeing Dion roll into the Finals on a Segway though.
He could never pull it off and look as cool as JR. Few could.

When did Segways lose the big body and handles? Looked like Senor Swish just had a control box and wheels on his size 15s.

He could never pull it off and look as cool as JR. Few could.

When did Segways lose the big body and handles? Looked like Senor Swish just had a control box and wheels on his size 15s.
Nah, he was controlling it telepathically.

Jordoo, sorry, what's a nindo?

I guess you never watched Naruto. Nindo is one's "ninja way" or the key baseline philosophy that defines them as a ninja. It's old school anime.

In JR's case it's what defines him as a professional bball player imo. He inevitably undoes all the good on the court with bad.

I Googled it. Cool.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom