I renewed my season tickets today. | Syracusefan.com

I renewed my season tickets today.

FAL

No comment.
Given the debate as to whether HCDB would or would not bail for greener pastures, I initially intended to wait and see what happens. Left side of brain said "Wait!". Right side said "LGO! show 'em you support him and the program!".

I know I did the right thing.

babers ain't going nowhere. but he has some mighty big fish to fry on his platter. dino will get a pass this year. but in the next 12 months a ways down this road we 'll want to see some fruit on the vine. the ass kickings can't continue. we need to be respected. respect and then fear. best get us there.

Last edited:
I also renewed, but with the payment plan. Wasn't sure to give them the whole amount if I might be changing seats and the amount will change.

Also probably changing locations when the time comes to make seat changes. We moved from the 300's down to the 100's and while I've liked it, the kids not so much. My 7 year old wanted to disown me on the first game of the season - she couldn't see as well as when we were up higher.

I renewed with the payment plan. Also wanted to get the bonus points, not that it probably matters. I said to keep my same seats. I sold them at a profit for every game. I might change my mind and try for better seats though.

How do you renew tickets but add seat backs? I don't see an option to add them when I go to renew. Do I have to call the ticket office? I hear this deters people from sitting in your seats before you get there, even though we've been there before kickoff every game.

How do you renew tickets but add seat backs? I don't see an option to add them when I go to renew. Do I have to call the ticket office? I hear this deters people from sitting in your seats before you get there, even though we've been there before kickoff every game.
There should be an area on your renewal for them. There was on mine

As previously stated they should be on the season ticket renewal form. In my opinion the seat backs are worth every penny. They cannot be moved and you won't have anyone in your seats ever again.

I'm not seeing the option to add seat backs. Only add they are showing an option for is to donate for military appreciation day. I've gone through it a few times and just can find it. Is it a link I'm missing?

I'm not seeing the option to add seat backs. Only add they are showing an option for is to donate for military appreciation day. I've gone through it a few times and just can find it. Is it a link I'm missing?

Somewhere in the information provided they state they will automatically include the seat backs unless you specify otherwise. If you are renewing online, check out the invoice before making payment. Seat backs should be itemized there. Otherwise, give 'em a call.

:noidea:

SEAT BACK OPTIONS: The Orange Cushion Seat backs continue to be a fan favorite. For your convenience, we have included them on the ticket renewal if you purchased them last year. If you are not interested in renewing them, cross them off the invoice and pay the balance. When paying online, you simply uncheck that item off the ticket invoice, and the total will recalculate.

SEAT BACK OPTIONS: The Orange Cushion Seat backs continue to be a fan favorite. For your convenience, we have included them on the ticket renewal if you purchased them last year. If you are not interested in renewing them, cross them off the invoice and pay the balance. When paying online, you simply uncheck that item off the ticket invoice, and the total will recalculate.
This doesn't help as I did not have them last year.

Somewhere in the information provided they state they will automatically include the seat backs unless you specify otherwise. If you are renewing online, check out the invoice before making payment. Seat backs should be itemized there. Otherwise, give 'em a call.
Yeah they are including them if you had them last year, I'll have to give them a call.

This doesn't help as I did not have them last year.

IMG_0979.JPG

Renewing the 3 seats very soon.

Same thing for me. I did not have them last year. I did my original season tickets online with Bartlett. It is not in my renewal and there was no option to add them. I will call next week and see what I can do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuselegend

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom