If anyone thinks there's a possibility other thsn the acc tourney pleade explain your position | Syracusefan.com

If anyone thinks there's a possibility other thsn the acc tourney pleade explain your position

Acc or bust...its a real shame bc I truly believe this team could make a big run if they got in

A run? We choke every game at the end. We can’t even beat FSU without their best player.

ACC tourney or bust.. there is no other way

Of course there are other ways.
6-0 and we are more then fine. Possibly even 5-1 with winning at FSU and one ACC win.

They are just not very realistic for our team to achieve.

CBB has a ton of *parity. At a certain point, you are what your record says you are.

We, like about 30 teams, could make it as a bubble team, but unless we win out in the regular season, we’re not going to be a tourney team.

We’re not very good, but we have 8-12 seed talent and the ability to make a run when you have a guy like Hughes with three point shooters alongside him.

We rarely have depth so I’m not going to harp on that. It is what it is with JB.

Tourney teams don’t consistently, over the entire course of a season, fall apart at the end of halves. Thats our fatal flaw, and it’s enough to put us on the outside looking in.

Lunardi agrees, if that makes you feel good. he said that this was our "last gasp".

I'd like to see where we would be if we knocked off Louisville and ran the table to 20-11 and 13-7.

CBB has a ton of parody. At a certain point, you are what your record says you are.

We, like about 30 teams, could make it as a bubble team, but unless we win out in the regular season, we’re not going to be a tourney team.

We’re not very good, but we have bubble team talent and the ability to make a run when you have a guy like Hughes with three point shooters alongside him.

We rarely have depth so I’m not going to harp on that. It is what it is with JB.

Tourney teams don’t consistently, over the entire course of a season, fall apart at the end of halves. Thats our fatal flaw, and it’s enough to put us on the outside looking in.

Parody or parity?

Win out the regular season, win one in ACCT. Gotta think 22-12 with a win at UL would get us in.

Let’s be realistic, finishing the season above .500 followed by making the NIT should be the goal of this team.

Basically less than 2% chance of an at large at this point. Have to win out including a win at Lville. I don’t see that happening.

I’m more concerned we finish below .500 and miss the NIT at this point.

Let’s be realistic, finishing the season above .500 followed by making the NIT should be the goal of this team.

Basically less than 2% chance of an at large at this point. Have to win out including a win at Lville. I don’t see that happening.

I’m more concerned we finish below .500 and miss the NIT at this point.
I think the NIT doesnt have the .500 rule anymore (from what I've heard)

Out. P.s. doesnt make me feel good. You dont need to rag on other people to make yourself feel good. What a good fan you are because you believe... but I'm a shitty fan because I don't... we'll see whosl is right at the end of the year.
Will being right make you feel good?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom