If that's what a 1-seed looks like this year... | Syracusefan.com

If that's what a 1-seed looks like this year...

This game just shows Cuse will be able to take anyone down with a good shooting game and limited turnovers. Despite the loss, they look poised for a post-season run. At least I'm hoping.

We didn't even play well, on the road and every loose ball bounced directly to UNC.

I'd say that was a below average game for our standards up until the last 1/4 of the game and we had the ball, down 3, with 20 seconds left.

I like our chances to make a run.

We didn't even play well, on the road and every loose ball bounced directly to UNC.

I'd say that was a below average game for our standards up until the last 1/4 of the game and we had the ball, down 3, with 20 seconds left.

I like our chances to make a run.

We need to get in. I'm getting anxious!!

I've never had a thread were I agree with every single response 100%

holy crap

I read these replies and it was like a natural transition of thoughts for me of what I would have said word for word

Incredible

or as coach K woukd say amazing I mean just amazing

Yup, we just had a chance to beat a 1 seed on the road. Playing a 1 or 2 seed on a neutral court in the round of 32 will be a winnable game.
I told you guys we're making the F4
just get me to the dance.
This game just shows Cuse will be able to take anyone down with a good shooting game and limited turnovers. Despite the loss, they look poised for a post-season run. At least I'm hoping.

Since, we've bumped some funny negative threads I thought I'd bump one where a bunch of y'all hit the nail on the head after @UNC. Love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom