If the NFL season ended today... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If the NFL season ended today...

Peyton Manning in his last 4 games 3 TDs and 6 INTs and their offense has not looked great. I wonder what is up with him as Denver hasn't looked great.

New England struggled as they typically do against the Jets, but the AFC looks really weak beyond NE.

AFC playoff picture
1. New England-locked up HFA
2. Denver- they will beat Oakland at home
3. Pittsburgh-Cincinnati winner on SNF
4. Indianapolis
5. Pittsburgh-Cincinnati loser
6. San Diego/Baltimore/Houston

NFC playoff picture
1. Seattle- win at home against St.Louis and they get HFA
2. Green Bay-Detroit winner gets a bye.
3. Dallas
4. Atlanta-Carolina winner
5. Arizona unless Seattle loses
6. Green-Bay-Detroit loser.

NFC 1-3 teams look legit, AFC looks wide open.

Seems really wide open this year. No clear favorite as the defending champs have shown they are vulnerable this season.

i wish there were a better way to do it. 32 teams makes it tough. maybe scrap the home and home division scheduling. eight teams in a division, everyone plays each other once, 4 division winners and the 8 other 8 playoff teams coming from conference standings?

Go to the English Premier League model - establish "relagation."

Can you imagine the money teams would spend to stay out of the lower division?

It would be great.

It would be great.
The soccer table idea would work better for college sports.
I also like how in soccer each franchise get paid according to where they finish in the standings. That way end of the season matchups matter.

It would be great.
my favorite part of the premier league is that it's a round robin with no playoffs. it would never fly in any sport here but i think it's great. college basketball was like that before the conferences got so big

soccer's frustrating though. too many great players spread in too many top heavy leagues. champions league is great but it's in the middle of the afternoon.

Dallas may lose out, but the loser of this week's DAL-PHI game is likely the odd time out. Dallas has @PHI, INDY, @WAS

Philly has DAL, @WAS, @NYG they should win 2 of 3.

Oops. Who woulda thought?

Oops. Who woulda thought?
I have been wrong on the Cowboys twice this year. Cowboy fans should request I doubt them as when I praise them they lose and when I question them they win.

Odell Beckham is just a joy to watch each and every week. Gotta thank the Bucs and Bills for letting the BEST WR in the draft fall that far. Evans is good. Watkins the jury is still out. But Beckham is a legit stud WR and an elite talent.

Dallas may lose out, but the loser of this week's DAL-PHI game is likely the odd time out. Dallas has @PHI, INDY, @WAS

Philly has DAL, @WAS, @NYG they should win 2 of 3.

Lol..... Please keep doubting...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom