Ike Daniels transferring to Towson | Syracusefan.com

Ike Daniels transferring to Towson

Don’t like losing him, but I could imagine he doesn’t see a path way past lequint. Fran bringing in a more powerful back may be a signal to him as well. This one may hurt down the road

That’s too bad I was excited about seeing him in orange more over the coming years

This is more Dinos fault for not playing him over Price who was mediocre. Didn’t get a fair shot to perform and now the new coach is loading up at the position.

Good luck to him. Hopefully he leaves the ACC.
Dino is gone, it’s how he fits or doesn’t with the new coaches and offense.

This is more Dinos fault for not playing him over Price who was mediocre. Didn’t get a fair shot to perform and now the new coach is loading up at the position.

Can't blame Dino for all the problems of the world. I think Dino was expecting Daniels to be our future RB1 after LQA goes pro. Keeping his RF year was part of the plan.

I don't think Price's 2.8 carries per game was the problem. I think he saw Willis coming in as a problem. Just not sure if he got the talk or if he saw the competition and thought he was in trouble.

Did Dino really even play price? I’d be shocked if he carried the ball more than a total of 15 times all season.
I do expected to loose at least two more rbs from the current roster.

Did Dino really even play price? I’d be shocked if he carried the ball more than a total of 15 times all season.
I do expected to loose at least two more rbs from the current roster.
Dino’s rb play time management was extremely infuriating. At the very least keep your guys fresh and ready for the moments that really count.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom