"I'm drinking a lot of Budweisers after the game." | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

"I'm drinking a lot of Budweisers after the game."

You have to transfer first to one of the 5 hour energy type bottles and you are good to go. It gets thru everytime they find one on you. Just ask my kid. He just shakes his head.

Someday I will have to give a class on a Saturday on how to use " Their rules to your advantage". There will of course be a small fee.
That's a graduate level class.

Cuts should be made after a few prerequisite outings at both game watching types...bars and live.

It's not for the meek to be sure.

That's your class title bolded, love it.

Let's write a book...

That's a graduate level class.

Cuts should be made after a few prerequisite outings at both game watching types...bars and live.

It's not for the meek to be sure.

That's your class title bolded, love it.

Let's write a book...

This is a 3 credit graduate level type course, some may be able to audit this type of course with professor approval. Could be a few guest speakers as well along the way. I like it. Also a few field trips to local watering holes for a "field" type experience. This type of hands on training is essential as we move forward as a program. Why wait in beer lines if not needed?

It looks like Cuseregular may have got a little overzealous on one of his field experiences. Speaking of books, that weekend could be book for many of us... What

This is a 3 credit graduate level type course, some may be able to audit this type of course with professor approval. Could be a few guest speakers as well along the way. I like it. Also a few field trips to local watering holes for a "field" type experience. This type of hands on training is essential as we move forward as a program. Why wait in beer lines if not needed?

It looks like Cuseregular may have got a little overzealous on one of his field experiences. Speaking of books, that weekend could be book for many of us... What

That weekend will forever be legend for you questioning TGD's luggage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom