I'm going all the way to MSG | Syracusefan.com

I'm going all the way to MSG

chakka3421

All Conference
With Georgia out, I'm already planning for a NYC/MSG trip. I don't post very often on the bball side but I had the best seats ever for a bball game tonight. All I can say is go and enjoy the ride. My gut says we end up winning it all.

What I think I noticed is that we didn't have much energy early on but the guys started to get into the game near the end of the half and then finished strong in the 2nd half. Enjoy the ride and get good seats now for ole miss. Should be a great game - Go Cuse!

With Georgia out, I'm already planning for a NYC/MSG trip. I don't post very often on the bball side but I had the best seats ever for a bball game tonight. All I can say is go and enjoy the ride. My gut says we end up winning it all.

What I think I noticed is that we didn't have much energy early on but the guys started to get into the game near the end of the half and then finished strong in the 2nd half. Enjoy the ride and get good seats now for ole miss. Should be a great game - Go Cuse!

Fans like you renew my faith! JB gave you a shout out while mocking the majority.

Godspeed!

3ca66ba79c8dfa63ac220a6181eb5b4f.jpg

I'm 0-3 in NYC this year.

I wish you better luck.

I knew I liked you for a reason

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom