In the battle of Demons tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

In the battle of Demons tonight

Why was UK favored? Experience? This doesn’t even look competitive.

Lol, UK defense is doing a good group costume dressed as Swiss cheese

Duke looks like a pro team so far, making a talented Kentucky team look like Eastern Michigan.

UK has really no decent PG play at all. Yeah they have talent and Duke is solid but UK looks like us on offense last year .

The first 3 videos right now on ESPN’s homepage are about “Zion”. All 3 refer to him simply as “Zion”.

LeBron. Kobe. Tiger. There’s not that many athletes that we’re on a first name basis with. Is some freshman at Duke who might be the next Larry Johnson or something really a first name guy already?

Duke and Kansas are on another level.
I hate that, when we lose to a stacked team by only a few points, some of us think we are only those few points ‘different.’

Duke is really good...but kentucky looks like straight poo poo so far.

Tempo(at least in this game) is killing Kentucky. They may have great athletes in their stables, but they are better suited for a slow paced game.

I hate that, when we lose to a stacked team by only a few points, some of us think we are only those few points ‘different.’

Eh, we are what the scoreboard says we are. The team with the most individual talent and future pros doesn’t always win in college. Especially in a one and done format.

Any given day our defense can make them have an awfully long night and that can be a huge equalizer.

You might want to wait past 11/6 before you concede. The season is long. I imagine that Mich state was on another level from us early last season.

We have the weapons to beat both these cheaters as long as we bring our “A” game. Our B game and we lose by 15-20.

Quade looked terrible

Yeesh.

No sour grapes whatsoever at this point because Howard came around and we’ve got Carey, and I’m fine with that...but was he a bit overrated? Would he fare better elsewhere? Or is this just a bad start and he’ll be fine? His freshman year stats were decent and shooting numbers pretty good. But all the same, the talk was he’d have the keys from day 1 at Cuse and I was thinking like...Johnny Flynn level? Maybe? He’s not that, so far.

I honestly haven’t watched him enough to really know. How does he seem to project for the rest of his college career? Will he become a star by the time he’s done and be a 4 year guy?

We have the weapons to beat both these cheaters as long as we bring our “A” game. Our B game and we lose by 15-20.
I didn’t say we couldn’t beat them.

Zion’s a bully, I can already see him getting every foul call the whole season.

Going for Duke.

I don't get the hate for Duke. UNC, and Kentucky I get.

Quade has made some nice passes. Wonder if he ever thinks about his decision.

Kentucky is soft. This all star game is fun and all, but let’s see Duke when they meet a battle tested team who plays good defense. I like the way our team matches with Duke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom