Indiana/Temple | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Indiana/Temple

Who wins?

• Indiana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love when no one sees who it went out of bounds off of and the three refs huddle together, because you KNOW they're absolutely, 100% guessing.

"Well guys, we have a 50/50 shot at getting this right. So...offense retains?"

If this Scootie Randall dude could knock down some of those open threes then Temple would be up double digits by now. I bet if Temple wins he'll find a way to shoot lights out against us next week.

Temple getting called for everything while Indiana is tossing Temple guys around like rag dolls and have 2 fouls the entire half and thats not mentioning that last horrific call.

I just rewound and watched 5 times in slow-mo the Shehee play, that was off him BY A MILE!

The ref who had his view blocked made the call that it was off Temple

Why can't there be another official with replay that just automatically determines plays like this, quickly and accurately?

LOL. The officials will find a way to give this game to IU. Just like the osu game.

now its getting comical, Zeller bulldoozing Temple defenders, no call.

Refs are f*cking Temple ala Cuse/OSU right now.

now its getting comical, Zeller bulldoozing Temple defenders, no call.
You're not allowed to lower your shoulder and smash a dude out of the way?

EDIT: "Where was the shot?" - Jim Nantz. Dude, he was pretty clearly trying to go up with it and the ball came out WHEN HE WAS FOULED.

Ooooh, a foul - it's even it up time maybe!

I can't believe how terrible the announcers are. I know that's been said 50 times but What?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom