Interesting flight home yesterday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Interesting flight home yesterday

You couldn't find anything to say to Hop. Not ANYTHING?

Okay, I'm not one to talk. A couple weeks ago I was out walking and passed by Andy Rautins' house. I saw two young men sitting on his front porch and guessed that one of them was probably Andy. As I got closer, I saw that the other one was Eric Devendorf. So, I had a few seconds to think of a greeting, to say something friendly or cleverish.

What did I do? (squirm) I stopped dead in my tracks, put my hands on my hips, and said, "Well, hello, boys!" They both waved at me, clearly wondering, "Who the hell is that nutcase?" I continued to walk up the hill, cursing my inept brain, and wondering WHY I couldn't have come up with something better and more original, like "Go SU!"

I am 65. It was humiliating.
No, those two Doofus were probably speechless!

You couldn't find anything to say to Hop. Not ANYTHING?

Okay, I'm not one to talk. A couple weeks ago I was out walking and passed by Andy Rautins' house. I saw two young men sitting on his front porch and guessed that one of them was probably Andy. As I got closer, I saw that the other one was Eric Devendorf. So, I had a few seconds to think of a greeting, to say something friendly or cleverish.

What did I do? (squirm) I stopped dead in my tracks, put my hands on my hips, and said, "Well, hello, boys!" They both waved at me, clearly wondering, "Who the hell is that nutcase?" I continued to walk up the hill, cursing my inept brain, and wondering WHY I couldn't have come up with something better and more original, like "Go SU!"

I am 65. It was humiliating.

Haha, I really should have when the luggage were being put on but right when the wheels went up his headphones went up and that was that

ccfbed0866bb89e59e1cdfc25c66f2cb.jpg