Interesting game to watch tonight Villanova vs. Michigan | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Interesting game to watch tonight Villanova vs. Michigan

and when you say "seen" , I assume you mean in the carnal way?

I guess I had never considered it like that back in the day, but after reading your posts, I have begun to wonder. Now I'm having flashbacks to Bel Biv Devoe and Rob Moore in the song "Poison".

I guess I had never considered it like that back in the day, but after reading your posts, I have begun to wonder. Now I'm having flashbacks to Bel Biv Devoe and Rob Johnson in the song "Poison".

I have to admit it, i was a big fan of New edition, bell biv devo, johnny gill, jodeci, et al back in the day. Looking back now, I realize their songs were not as innocent as they seemed at the time. I guess its like when you realize "all she wants to do is dance" by don Henley has nothing to do with dancing.

I have to admit it, i was a big fan of New edition, bell biv devo, johnny gill, jodeci, et al back in the day. Looking back now, I realize their songs were not as innocent as they seemed at the time. I guess its like when you realize "all she wants to do is dance" by don Henley has nothing to do with dancing.

It's funny how we can look back on songs or other things after an extended time and see them in a new light. On imdb.com i saw a thread about childrens movies that were "darker" than we expected them to be. Dumbo was on there and I decided to rewatch it. I was amazed by one scene that was really psychedelic(that wasn't what made it dark, of course). It surprised me to see something like that made in 1941. That makes the millisecond clips supposedly in some of the newer ones seem Mickey Mouse in comparison, pun intended.

Speaking of Henley, I admit Ive put my share of time into contemplating what Hotel California is about. Please don't tell me that was about fornicating too.