Is anyone watching the ACC tourney? | Syracusefan.com

Is anyone watching the ACC tourney?

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
I had the radio on while making myself lunch and heard a score announced. I haven't watched a minute of it yet and don't really plan on it, unless it's on this weekend.

No one is attending the early game with Clemson/FSU

This tourney really needs to be in NYC

If the ACC hosts a tournament in Greensboro and Syracuse isn't there to play in it...

Well you get the idea. I kind of thought basketball season was over.

I had the radio on while making myself lunch and heard a score announced. I haven't watched a minute of it yet and don't really plan on it, unless it's on this weekend.

I'm watching, but it's weird. First year since 1998 that I have not been in NY this week. Spoke to my niece, a DC resident, and confirmed reservations for next year. And already looking forward to Barclays in 2017. It's all we can do.

The Big East tournament starts tonight on FS1; I'm more likely to watch that as last season's was better than the ACC's -- I didn't even know the ACCT started. One of the perks the Big East has with Fox is that all their tournament games can air during prime time and non-work hours.
7:30 pm -- 9 Marquette vs. 8 Seton Hall
9:30 pm -- 10 Creighton and 7 DePaul

The Greensboro coliseum will be filled when UNC, NC State or Duke are playing. Not that many fans for the other teams. Maybe UVA because they're having an exceptional year. FSU vs Clemson? Crickets.

Surprised more people aren't upset or jealous the Big Ten got MSG. Isn't that what we all wanted? When it was announced there was a thread or two but not much. Hopefully we can get in there too.

Honestly had no idea it had started.

Surprised more people aren't upset or jealous the Big Ten got MSG. Isn't that what we all wanted? When it was announced there was a thread or two but not much. Hopefully we can get in there too.

It was one of the only missteps by the ACC in the realignment. Big mistake to let B10 in there.

Brian Orange said:

Eh they have theirs when the mid majors do. The rest of the big boys will be playing and their teams will be off tv for a week. And any buzz they generate will be dead and forgotton by selection Sunday.

MSG is the prize, but Barclays is a great venue and Brooklyn is awesome. I can't wait for 2017.

It's simply too painful for me to watch the Big East tourney.

Too many memories.

Can't say I'll watch the ACC tourney either.
Its basically a home game for Unc or Duke and always has been ( less than 60 miles) I hope UVA wins again but I can't say I will watch. The big east is where my heart is and that is where we belong. Hopefully next year in DC will have a much better feel and SU can make a nice showing. I know our fans will be there and that will bring a much better atmosphere.

I'm doing what I do every year. Except when we're playing, I flip around to the best game. USC with their awesome coaching staff of Jason Hart and Tony Bland just made a 21-4 run to end the game and take down Arizona State and their less than awesome coaching staff of Herbie Sendek.

Going to watch some Big 12, ACC, Big East, Big Ten and Patriot League tonight. Probably won't flip to the SEC games tonight unless everything else is at commercial.

I love this time of year!

conradical said:
march has always been my favorite month for sports, but this year it can't end soon enough.

Same here. This sux. I have zero interest in these games.

Some interesting games tmrw, prob gonna use some watchESPN for that UNC/Ville matchup at 2:00. Duke/NCSU will be interesting tmrw night as well. With that said...can't wait for 2017/18. Even having it in DC next year will be an upgrade. I can hear the Tobacco Road complaints already

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom