Is the portal just what the doc ordered for JB | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is the portal just what the doc ordered for JB

I think one factor people are underestimating is we will have an older team. That usually helps in the college game. Joe and Buddy have both been two year starters, Jesse and Symir are in their third years, Cole is in his 4th year of college, bourama/jimmy in their 5th. We should be trotting out a team of experienced men.

also I think most of not all of the guys will be in Cuse over the summer. That should help tremendously with team bonding and figuring out each other’s games as well as improving individual skill sets.
Joe is what he is a shooter, who isn't very fast or big. He would be nice as a 15 minute backup.

Joe is what he is a shooter, who isn't very fast or big. He would be nice as a 15 minute backup.
He played pretty well in the NCAA tournament so he can def play at this level. He needs to prove he can do it on a consistent basis. He’s not Kadary, that ship has sailed so I won’t comment further but I think he can be a serviceable PG if he can limit getting his pocket picked and improve his shot selection. It would also behoove him to learn a floater and become proficient at it. His finishing at the rim is prob the worst I’ve ever seen for a guard at this level.

If he can do those things and become a more efficient 3 pt shooter than the sky is the limit for this team. JG being the 4th or 5th scoring option will suit him perfectly, take some pressure off and will really make this team dangerous.

Perhaps you are not aware of the line that Kadary crossed that no other player has.
Called BS on favouritism? Decided he deserved to start? Had a hard time with the public criticism? Saved too many games? Made his teamates better? Or was it something else. Oh shot a 3 is that it?
Actually i have no idea what terrible thing Kadary did. What i do know is that he is the best point guard to play for Syracuse in a very long.

Called BS on favouritism? Decided he deserved to start? Had a hard time with the public criticism? Saved too many games? Made his teamates better? Or was it something else. Oh shot a 3 is that it?
Actually i have no idea what terrible thing Kadary did. What i do know is that he is the best point guard to play for Syracuse in a very long.
He’s trying to conjure up a story right now. Can’t wait to see what it is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom