Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

sorry, link is broken.

Transfer Purgatory Over For Briscoe

The day Isaiah Briscoe has been patiently waiting for has finally arrived. Briscoe, a national top-20 prospect in the 2015 class, will make his 2013-14 season debut today as Newark (N.J.) Roselle Catholic plays Miller Grove, Ga., in the Flyin’ To The Hoop event in Dayton, Ohio.

Ranked 18th nationally and as the No. 4 point guard in the 2015 class by .com, Briscoe has had to sit out the first 30 days of his team’s season as a transfer.

To be correct, the 6-4 Briscoe is a high profile transfer. He was a standout the last two years at Newark’s St. Benedict’s Prep. This past summer, Briscoe -- who answers to the nickname Boogie -- decided to move to Roselle Catholic.

On Saturday, Briscoe sat on the bench...

(rest of article removed due to copyright restrictions)

Blud, appreciate you trying to help a fellow board member but it is illegal to copy and paste entire articles from other sites, so I removed most of the article for you.

Everyone, please remember, it is okay to include a paragraph or two from an article but you can't paste the whole thing, at least not on this site, where copyright laws are respected.

Thanks...

He might not be but his old man is.

I don't know the particulars of this one, so this post is not exactly, or specifically, tied to your post, or Briscoe. However, I don't fault anyone that has parents that are engaged in their recruitment, even if it is way overboard, which this could be in this case Unless of course the parent is shopping the kid around. I'd rather see the micro-manager than the parents not engaged and their kids end up a schools where child molesters roamed, or a coach is immoral, etc. Ideally, there should be balance, however.

That said, they way we're recruiting, if he ends up with Cuse (most likely not) then that means JB was sold. If JB bypasses, then there was a reason and I'm sold.

I don't know the particulars of this one, so this post is not exactly, or specifically, tied to your post, or Briscoe. However, I don't fault anyone that has parents that are engaged in their recruitment, even if it is way overboard, which this could be in this case Unless of course the parent is shopping the kid around. I'd rather see the micro-manager than the parents not engaged and their kids end up a schools where child molesters roamed, or a coach is immoral, etc. Ideally, there should be balance, however.

That said, they way we're recruiting, if he ends up with Cuse (most likely not) then that means JB was sold. If JB bypasses, then there was a reason and I'm sold.
His father is a helicopter parent.

RC loses their third straight.
Hey Briscoe,
3378-bfc6f5dbdfba47a25af88f0fd33f4934.png

You should feel bad.

Can we please take recruits off this board we have no chance with? It makes no sense.

Can we please take recruits off this board we have no chance with? It makes no sense.

Even if they don't end up here, people still want to know where these guys are likely to end up.

If you don't care about Briscoe anymore now that we are out of it, then just bypass his thread. (or the threads of anybody else we no longer are recruiting)

why not create a dead recruit file :) that way we don't have them cluttering up our actual targets

Not sure "dead recruit file" is something we want published on a cuse hoops message board but I get your point. Maybe a "the ones that got away " would be a better phrasing :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom