Class of 2015 - Isaiah Briscoe | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Isaiah Briscoe

I want him to fight Sergio Martinez first at 160 but that fight will probably never happen. Andre Wards clutch and grab style would be tough for Golovkin but I agree I would love to see it.

I want him to fight Sergio Martinez first at 160 but that fight will probably never happen. Andre Wards clutch and grab style would be tough for Golovkin but I agree I would love to see it.
I like Sergio but I think his days as an elite fighter are gone. I had him losing his last fight against Martin Murray, but obviously he wasn't going to get that decision out in Argentina. Sergio's potential fight with Cotto in June at MSG should be quite interesting.

I thought boxing was fixed? Isn't it all designed to get people all upset so they buy the next PPV?

I like Sergio but I think his days as an elite fighter are gone. I had him losing his last fight against Martin Murray, but obviously he wasn't going to get that decision out in Argentina. Sergio's potential fight with Cotto in June at MSG should be quite interesting.
I have to admit the reason why I wanted the Martinez vs Golovkin fight was to see Martinez get knocked out, dating back to his fight with Margarito I have never liked him for some reason. The Cotto fight should be good but I feel like Martinez is going stop him late, Cotto's gonna get hit and he will be tired in the later rounds which isn't a good combo especially since Martinez does have some good power.

I have to admit the reason why I wanted the Martinez vs Golovkin fight was to see Martinez get knocked out, dating back to his fight with Margarito I have never liked him for some reason. The Cotto fight should be good but I feel like Martinez is going stop him late, Cotto's gonna get hit and he will be tired in the later rounds which isn't a good combo especially since Martinez does have some good power.
Cotto has taken to many beatings. I think his best days are behind him. The guy I like to see get his arse whopped is Floyd M. Floyd is certainly careful when choosing his opponents.

Cotto has taken to many beatings. I think his best days are behind him. The guy I like to see get his arse whopped is Floyd M. Floyd is certainly careful when choosing his opponents.
you and I couldn't agree more.

There was a huge celebration in my home about a month ago when that Floyd wannabe Adrien Broner got his behind spanked.

There was a huge celebration in my home about a month ago when that Floyd wannabe Adrien Broner got his behind spanked.
Hahaha couldn't agree more.
image.jpg

Briscoe told Brian Snow that Zona, ASU, Seton Hall, Rutgers, and get this Gonzaga are the main schools currently lmao this recruitment has really become comical.View attachment 6897

It's really too bad. I watched this kid a few times last season, in games where I was looking to watch Ennis play. I really like Briscoe; it was clear watching him that he'd be an outstanding player in a year or two [I was watching him last season as a sophomore].

But the recruiting around this kid has turned into a circus. Tobias Harris #2. Which is too bad--he'd be a great "get," but it isn't worth the headache of continuing to be involved.

Despite all of our pride in Syracuse recruitment etc.

Every time I open this thread I really hope the latest post reads "Briscoe surprisingly commits to Syracuse University".

Will not happen so unthink that shitt.
I know I know and I've said this a thousand times already but...

It's just so damn unfortunate. I was all in on this kid. This thread ought to be deleted.

Briscoe told Brian Snow that Zona, ASU, Seton Hall, Rutgers, and get this Gonzaga are the main schools currently lmao this recruitment has really become comical.View attachment 6897
Wow...wouldn't be surprised if cats are taking a pass and that's why asu is on the list. Asu is horrid. Miller may recruit everyone buts he's not an idiot about who he takes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom