Class of 2014 - Isaiah Whitehead | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Isaiah Whitehead

I really wonder what the hell is going on in his recruitment. It's completely all over the place. I also wonder why no major programs are after him. I know the obvious question marks that we've heard about Whitehead, but it seems like it's something deeper than that. Any ideas Francis?

Dude doesn't know what the hell he wants. He's wavered so much, all the big schools are losing interest. Look for him to go to Seton Hall or St. Johns.

Because what he wants, apparently no one has offered yet.

te="jordoo, post: 744841, member: 569"]Whitehead is like that early blooming super hot chick that all they guys want.

SU was smart because althought Whitehead showed interest and SU did in return we were like the guy who asked with the girl down the street to the prom. After all she'd always been pretty hot, really smart and we had a really good relationship with her.

Lville is like the dude that just put off a chick they already had a date who who was really into them for a chance at this flighty really hot chick who's always sniffing around for something better.

Then their are all these guys like Minn just hanging around hoping to god that all the really big men on campus give up on Whitehead and somehow the hot chick has no one else but one of them to chose from.[/quote]
Plus the chick down the street put out and the hot chick was just a tease!

Telep on Cards PG situation - doesn't think Whitehead is in play.

JaQuan Lyle told Louisville he wanted to look around. Louisville won't be an option, and the Cardinals probably won't recruit a point man until 2015, barring unusual circumstances. The Cardinals loaded up on backcourt players last year and, like we've said before, are firmly focused on the frontcourt.

They don't want to deal with the drama/potential to shred team chemistry. Haven't heard/seen anything more from IU and they've continued to jump on every guard available - don't think interest was there after his initial visit.

Doesn't Crean jump on everything he sees?

Creepy dude, for sure!

"Crean, you ain't got nothing on me. A Coach gotz to do, what a coach gotz to do"

logo9278.jpg

I'll give IW this. He said he would decide before his season starts. Looks like he holds true to his word, after all the fuss.
And looking more like the Johnnies by the minute.

Seton Hall is the dark horse though.

Minnesota was last week
Seton Hall was Tuesday.
Pitt was today?
St Johns tomorrow.

I, for one, am excited that this is all ending. Strangely captivated by the circus.

Also predicting he will de-commit in the fall. Seems to be the trendy thing to do right now.

I, for one, am excited that this is all ending. Strangely captivated by the circus.

Also predicting he will de-commit in the fall. Seems to be the trendy thing to do right now.
Agree. It was a fun, yet strange ride. Once it felt as though the energy seemed wasted, I just sat back and watched new suitor after new suitor.
Who knows, maybe he still has a few schools left in him!

Agree. It was a fun, yet strange ride. Once it felt as though the energy seemed wasted, I just sat back and watched new suitor after new suitor.
Who knows, maybe he still has a few schools left in him!

We need more Derrick Jones news!

It's funny. Jerry looks like a wizard since he changed his pick (for the 5th time) to SJU...yesterday.
3378-bfc6f5dbdfba47a25af88f0fd33f4934.png

As a few of us have mentioned, I hope we pass on Lincoln players going forward. Staff seemed to waste a lot of time and energy on these guys over the years, only not to pan out. Rather go for kids that want to be here from the start and don't waver on that.

No disrespect to Whitehead, but this always ends up a circus.

No ville neither...

I guess the Lyle and Alexander package deal is getting more and more steam.