It's 9:10 AM and No Announcement | Syracusefan.com

It's 9:10 AM and No Announcement

cvillecuse

Walk On
Anybody that said there will be an announcement at 9AM should be automatically be banned

Anybody calling for people calling for people to be banned to be banned should be banned (unless you are a moderator)

I take it that no more interviews are scheduled then? What were there, one or two yesterday? Is this thing in the hands of the lawyers now?

Either A. Frost's Nebraska lawyers are trying to make the deal as easy to get out of as possible , Or B. They are waiting to see if the psychopathic Cornhusker alumni are going to pull the trigger on Riley right now , one and done.

Last edited:
Either A. Frost's Nebraska lawyers are trying to make the deal as easy to get out of as possible , Or B. They are waiting to see if the psychopathic Sooner alumni are going to pull the trigger on Riley right now , one and done.

I think you mean "Cornhusker alumni" unless there are indeed some lunatic Oklahomans on their way to Lincoln with guns.

Either A. Frost's Nebraska lawyers are trying to make the deal as easy to get out of as possible , Or B. They are waiting to see if the psychopathic Sooner alumni are going to pull the trigger on Riley right now , one and done.
how are the Sooners and their alumni involved in this?

Or C He and his FAMILY are talking it over to see if they really want to take the job and move to Syracuse.

images.jpg

Or e-i-e-i-o , here a pig there a pig everywhere a pig-pig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom