It's 9:10 AM and No Announcement | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

It's 9:10 AM and No Announcement

Jet apparently flew from Tulsa to Cuse on Sunday. Before we get too excited...Phillips66 sometimes flies Execs to their Lake Ontario retreat but OTOH I would think those flights would leave Bartlesville.
Could also conceivably have been Lincoln Riley, too, by the way.

Or it could be neither.

MSOrange said:
This really sucks that this week is going to be crazy for me at work. I hope my bosses understand that keeping up with the board is just as important!

I am losing the skin on my finger tips from refreshing my phone. I keep thinking am I doing enough to appear busy at my desk?

Saw on Syracuse.com (comments) that Hudspeth was the target bu the BoT wouldn't cough up what he wanted. Just passing on info from another site (not Reddit, excite, netscape, lycos)

Jet apparently flew from Tulsa to Cuse on Sunday. Before we get too excited...Phillips66 sometimes flies Execs to their Lake Ontario retreat but OTOH I would think those flights would leave Bartlesville.
Hopefully with Lincoln Riley on board.

Well when are we going to get the or get off the pot moment for Frost. Longer this goes less probability its going to happen.

Please make it so, we could triple his salary and it would still only be $2.1M to start.

That would be totally and completely awesome.

If you can't trust a Reddit user, who can you trust? Now I'll never know what to believe when someone on Reddit proclaims something vulgar about a famous person's mating habits.

which is always a bit of a drawback for staff members, nobody wants to work for the unmarried guy with no kids as they tend to work night and day and expect the same. Good for us though if Frost gets job, which I am starting to think he might not take it

Ask some of P's old staff what it was like to work for him before he got married and had kids?

THE MONTGOMERY FILE
PERSONAL
Birthdate: December 21, 1971
Birthplace: Dallas, Texas
Hometown: Eastland, Texas
Family: wife Ashli; children Cannon and Maci

JHarris44 said:
THE MONTGOMERY FILE PERSONAL Birthdate: December 21, 1971 Birthplace: Dallas, Texas Hometown: Eastland, Texas Family: wife Ashli; children Cannon and Maci

Didn't know he's from Dallas. But if you check flight aware history, the plane that came into Syracuse from Tulsa has made a few trips between Tulsa and Dallas also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom