It's 9:10 AM and No Announcement | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It's 9:10 AM and No Announcement

Or C He and his FAMILY are talking it over to see if they really want to take the job and move to Syracuse.
As far as I can tell, he is not married and does not have kids. Any bio I've read makes no mention.

As far as I can tell, he is not married and does not have kids. Any bio I've read makes no mention.

which is always a bit of a drawback for staff members, nobody wants to work for the unmarried guy with no kids as they tend to work night and day and expect the same. Good for us though if Frost gets job, which I am starting to think he might not take it

Ask some of P's old staff what it was like to work for him before he got married and had kids?

I think Babers is gone. His buyout drops by an extra $100K tomorrow so I bet he takes the UCF gig then
Maybe, or maybe he was waiting for SU. I thought somebody posted yesterday something the USA Today guy (Wolken) of a possible SU-Babers connection.

Montgomery just started at Tulsa, no? Would he leave already?

Montgomery just started at Tulsa, no? Would he leave already?

kUxCZ.gif

Thats actually good news. 1 less person (and kids) to convince moving to Syracuse is a good idea. I consider this in our favor.

what exactly is the fascination people have with avatars of Boeheim picking his nose? I don't get it.

I for one think it is the pinnacle of awesomeness that he doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks of him. Kind of like Buzz Williams and his dance moves

I for one think it is the pinnacle of awesomeness that he doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks of him. Kind of like Buzz Williams and his dance moves

I has sadz...the BE has the greatest collection of coaches ever...all the way back to 1980...none of those stiff corporate types.

I love Buzz, if you cant have fun and be yourself than why bother, I know I know the money but f it

Well it's midnight where I am and I've given up pressing the refresh button... Damn you Reddit! I hope to god I don't wake up just to have missed out on the good news

I love Buzz, if you cant have fun and be yourself than why bother, I know I know the money but f it

And, getting back to the original question...If your nose needs picking and you don't care what people think, then by all means pick it.

Where's that coming from.

That would be great.
Jet apparently flew from Tulsa to Cuse on Sunday. Before we get too excited...Phillips66 sometimes flies Execs to their Lake Ontario retreat but OTOH I would think those flights would leave Bartlesville.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom