Class of 2025 - It's Been Over 20 Minutes Since Our Last Commit | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 It's Been Over 20 Minutes Since Our Last Commit

Franz69

All Conference
Oompa.gif

Last edited:
These last few months have been a dream I don't want to wake up from. Even if we only have him for a few years, he's showing the college football world that you can recruit to Syracuse.

Good start, but we need to start landing some of our elite prospects.
Who are the real 4/5 star prospects? I'd just like to know so I can't follow their threads closer.

Mike McAllister mentioned on Orange Nation we should expect another commit in the next 24 hours.

Edit: so based on the when he said it and the QB commit a couple hours ago, Carney could have been who he was alluding to.

Last edited:
Good start, but we need to start landing some of our elite prospects.
4 heavily recruited national prospects (2 4 stars, #1 recruit in NYC, the behemoth from TX), 1 really solid regional prospect (Upton, multiple regional P4 offers) and then 3 diamond in the rough types with elite measurables. I think we're doing pretty good. We start bringing in some higher profile kids, have a strong season, then we'll have all the makings to have a strong finish and portal process.

Plus it sounds like we'll be getting another national 4 star recruit shortly.

4 heavily recruited national prospects (2 4 stars, #1 recruit in NYC, the behemoth from TX), 1 really solid regional prospect (Upton, multiple regional P4 offers) and then 3 diamond in the rough types with elite measurables. I think we're doing pretty good. We start bringing in some higher profile kids, have a strong season, then we'll have all the makings to have a strong finish and portal process.

Jon Stewart.gif

How many scholarships do we have available for next year? (estimated, I know there will be transfers out). I do hope we keep enough available for the high level elite recruits we are involved with.

I just counted on the roster, and we have a total of 16 seniors or redshirt seniors. With transfers, I'd estimate we have maybe 15ish more recruits we could take?

How many scholarships do we have available for next year? (estimated, I know there will be transfers out). I do hope we keep enough available for the high level elite recruits we are involved with.

I just counted on the roster, and we have a total of 16 seniors or redshirt seniors. With transfers, I'd estimate we have maybe 15ish more recruits we could take?

I don't even know how many scholarships we still have available for this year.

Patience, young padawan. All will be revealed in the Fall.

My guess they take the full 25 and then transfers on top.

Plus we are in on Reinhart (RB) Galloway (DB) Washington (QB) and 4 * OL from NJ, 4* Thomas WR and other ones. We will get our share, In Fran we Trust

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom