ivan maisel's kid at RIT went missing | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ivan maisel's kid at RIT went missing

update

https://twitter.com/AllisonNorlian/status/577827244896292864
CATaznSXEAAQRfk.jpg:large

Terrible, there are ribbons all over the trees in the Stratfield section of Fairfield, drove by them last weekend.

That's horrible that they can't get some closure either one way or the other. I can't imagine families in that situation.

If he indeed fell in...once the winter ice disappears there is a good chance he'll be found.

I have been to a lot of college campuses. i dont think it rates at the top of the list, but it sure not at the bottom either.. and the ration was 11-1 when i went there.. i see its almost 60-40 now.

I have been to a lot of college campuses. i dont think it rates at the top of the list, but it sure not at the bottom either.. and the ration was 11-1 when i went there.. i see its almost 60-40 now.

My sister went there (RIT) in the 70's...and studied a fuzzy science. Now I understand...LOL

I wish the Rochester media would at least pronounce the poor kids last name properly. Oh Lord

That was tough. Made tougher still by the fact that it seems young Max was a carbon copy of my oldest son, Carson. Carson is 16 and just starting to look at colleges. And while I'm sure my parents never truly worried about sending me off to Buffalo to school... I'm scared shi..tless to let my son live on his own. I joke with his mother that I KNOW she's tempted to go with him.

I simply cannot fathom the loss mr. Maisel and his family must be feeling. Our thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Millhouse said:
eulogy 582601213532901377

Coast Guard likely recovered his body yesterday after a fisherman spotted it near Irondequit.

Glad they found him so his family can have closure.

You fall in the Lake in winter and is is very common you don't get found until the Spring. What is surprising is he was very close to where he fell/jumped in.

I graduated from RIT in 80 & loved every minute of my stay. Back then, they had a strong Greek community & I pledged early on. RIT on my resume has created a nice life for myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom