Izabel Varejão Not in Greensboro for ACC Tournament. | Syracusefan.com

Izabel Varejão Not in Greensboro for ACC Tournament.

Maybe she will fly in today or tomorrow morning if she is feeling better.

And so it goes. Feel awful for her & the team. This will surely shorten whatever run we had in store. & probably drop our ncaa seeding.

Hope not, but hard to imagine deep runs without V.

My kid broke his hand last night, effectively ending his sports season. Sports are sometimes cruel like this & things end this way.

And so it goes. Feel awful for her & the team. This will surely shorten whatever run we had in store. & probably drop our ncaa seeding.

Hope not, but hard to imagine deep runs without V.

My kid broke his hand last night, effectively ending his sports season. Sports are sometimes cruel like this & things end this way.

Not sure her absence is THAT dramatic that it would drop their seeding.

We’re not talking Fair missing the tourney.

Also if it’s an illness, she likely will be back the NCAA tourney so seeding wouldn’t be effected because of her absence.

While not have her certainly hurts for this tourney, we played a lot of this season without her. Think this team can adjust and step up.

Get to the championship and we have an outside shot of that top 4 seed.

I think it’s still possible even without Varejao

Not sure her absence is THAT dramatic that it would drop their seeding.

We’re not talking Fair missing the tourney.

Also if it’s an illness, she likely will be back the NCAA tourney so seeding wouldn’t be effected because of her absence.

While not have her certainly hurts for this tourney, we played a lot of this season without her. Think this team can adjust and step up.

Get to the championship and we have an outside shot of that top 4 seed.

I think it’s still possible even without Varejao
They have played most of the season without her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom