Jake, Francis, Bees. Nerlens watch Update if you have one | Syracusefan.com

Jake, Francis, Bees. Nerlens watch Update if you have one

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE

Owns B-Reese
Now that the college basketball season has come to a end for everybody. I know myself and others would like an update on Nerlens if you have heard anything lately it has been a while since we have gotten an update

Now that the college basketball season has come to a end for everybody. I know myself and others would like an update on Nerlens if you have heard anything lately it has been a while since we have gotten an update
Hes committing somewhere on the 11th. Thats basically it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

dude take some aspirin. your heart might explode before the 11th if you keep it up

he's reclassifying to 2013 and transferring to Bishop Grimes because he wants to play with Tommy Steinberg..

Sometimes I want to start my own (by invite only) message board.

My sources are saying to expect an announcement on April 11 around 7:30, and is expected to pick between SU, GTown, and UK.
That's all I got for you.

My sources are saying to expect an announcement on April 11 around 7:30, and is expected to pick between SU, GTown, and UK.
That's all I got for you.

as a seracuse fan i think he ohs it 2 us to commit earlyer. like 6:30.. what about loaylty?!!

as a seracuse fan i think he ohs it 2 us to commit earlyer. like 6:30.. what about loaylty?!!
Hmmm, good point.
And what is ohs? You lost me there.

I know nothing more than that we felt good a couple weeks ago. That could have changed 10 times since then. Recruiting isn't an exact science. Any predictions made by anyone are nothing more than a prediction at that point in time.

Just take a nap until the 11th
I suggest a medically-induced coma...to be brought out just before the announcement. This would serve the dual purpose of having him quieted during the next eight days and having him in the hospital for the treatment he's going to need should NN choose anyone else than the Cuse.

Didn't you have an epiphany and say you didn't care that much anymore? I guess you're off your meds again.

Seriously once NN makes his decision you need to take a break from this board man your hijacking every thread with this nonsense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom