Jamie Dixon to TCU | Syracusefan.com

Jamie Dixon to TCU

Jasoncuse

2022 Iggy Winner: NCAA Tourament

Why? I mean, yeah, he played there, but that's a trash job. I'd love to see him leave, assuming Pitt wouldn't land Sean Miller.

I'd love to see him leave but I'd be surprised. If he goes, their signees could open up their recruitments. They getting anybody we'd like to poach? :D

Wait, this is really happening?

Educated guess. Pitt fans want him gone and hes a TCU alum. Now would probably be a good time. And I think Sean Miller makes sense but tough to leave a place like Arizona for Pitt. My guess is they end up with Archie.

Educated guess. Pitt fans want him gone and hes a TCU alum. Now would probably be a good time. And I think Sean Miller makes sense but tough to leave a place like Arizona for Pitt. My guess is they end up with Archie.
no way S.Miller leaves Zona for pitt... Archie has already said no to as good opportunities as this

Archie didn't have his usual postseason success this year, thanks to us. So now might be the best time to leave for more money and a P5 gig. I could see it happening. Very similar style of play already.

The only games they win in March are against us. Many people there think his style has become stale. Only gets worse when you score 43 points in a tournament game!

Honestly getting rid of Dixon would be a big win for us. There is nobody they could get that would have more success against our system. I wholeheartedly support him going to TCU, Timbuktu, or Hell in a handbasket.

I personally wouldn't miss seeing him on the court (literally) when we play Pitt.
Why he never gets T'd up for his on court antics is beyond me.

He actually was given a warning from the refs today, which made me chuckle.

Archie didn't have his usual postseason success this year, thanks to us. So now might be the best time to leave for more money and a P5 gig. I could see it happening. Very similar style of play already.

He's got 4 starters returning next year and could make some real noise in the tourney, thus increasing his value. I don't think he goes anywhere.

Didn't he turn down usc at some point?

TCU seems unlikely.
Honestly getting rid of Dixon would be a big win for us. There is nobody they could get that would have more success against our system. I wholeheartedly support him going to TCU, Timbuktu, or Hell in a handbasket.
Actually Pitt would have to hire WELL to continue. Dixon has his recruiting pipelines, has a model that he puts on the floor year in and year out. Pitt has issues is Dixon leaves.

Speaking of the Pitt board and Jamie Dixon, loved this post:

"Nothing's changing, this style was tough enough to watch when winning a lot - when being very average it's impossible to watch."

Cheers,
Neil
Sounds like the lovefest some here have with JB, only less passionate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom