JB and Bryant coach got into it after the game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB and Bryant coach got into it after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
A jerk, but a jerk who’s team of 0* recruits beat SU at home and out coached JB.

I thought JB was talking to a Bryant player. If the Bryant coach was reacting to that, we don’t know which one was the p r c k.

I kinda doubt the Bryant coach won his Super bowl and then just decided to talk trash.

It looked to me like JB instigated the entire thing saying something to one of their players in the handshake line.
Here’s what happened.

The Bryant players didn’t make it to the handshake line quickly cuz they were in the court celebrating. Boeheim said a few things in the line about bad sportsmanship not shaking hands. Then he let Paulie walnuts know his thoughts on it as well. Paulie kept saying “what do you want me to do coach?”

If you're going to schedule pre-conference cupcakes, then make sure they're cupcakes you can beat. For some reason JB thinks there is value in playing good mid majors. You can only lose playing teams like this with nothing to gain. Still it's sickening that we now lose regularly to mid majors.

If you're going to schedule pre-conference cupcakes, then make sure they're cupcakes you can beat. For some reason JB thinks there is value in playing good mid majors. You can only lose playing teams like this with nothing to gain. Still it's sickening that we now lose regularly to mid majors.
Colgate and Bryant are cupcakes.

Napoleon Dynamite Fighting GIF
I mean this pretty much nails it.

Here’s what happened.

The Bryant players didn’t make it to the handshake line quickly cuz they were in the court celebrating. Boeheim said a few things in the line about bad sportsmanship not shaking hands. Then he let Paulie walnuts know his thoughts on it as well. Paulie kept saying “what do you want me to do coach?”

Yup, this is exactly how I interpreted it.

was that the same coach that accused JB of lying about the schedule negotiations for the Covid season

Why on earth did we schedule them? We are doing NEC teams a favor when we invite them to the Dome and we can pick any of the programs we want I'm sure we have played everyone in that league at least once. Why give them a game if they gave us a hard time over something we couldn't control?

C19 hit the team pretty hard each of the previous 2 years.

I thought JB was talking to a Bryant player. If the Bryant coach was reacting to that, we don’t know which one was the p r c k.

I kinda doubt the Bryant coach won his Super bowl and then just decided to talk trash.
That’s what I heard from friend at game who just texted .
His quote: “JB is now trying to coach the other team like K”

I hated when K did that and if JB did that too, Jesus. Just when you think you are at the bottom there is another staircase down.

The Bryant coach is a pri ck. He instigated it and JB said some stuff back and then walked away. The Bryant coach was butt hurt that JB didn’t give them any respect a couple of years ago. He’s a clown. He walked off the court with his hand flapping like a child does when he’s mocking an adult.

Not true. JB was mad about something in the handshake line and approached Grasso to say something about it.

They got a thing called rpi or whatever they use nowadays that can really hurt you for scheduling legitimate cupcakes

It’s worse than folks think.

Colgate and Bryant are in low major conference.
northeast conference is regularly like a 15 or 16 seed in tourney

The issue isn’t scheduling decent mid majors. The issue is leading a program that can no longer beat decent mid majors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom